Ilkay Gundogan

NishC300

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im the only one who thinks this guy with his name and appearence looks like a character coming from Dragon Blall Z?

The name sounds more like a Pokemon character.

" I choose you, Gundogan!"

Appearance yes, looks a bit like vegeta.

Would be ideal for partnership with Matić. Only 25. Would give 40 millions for him.

Let's compare him with Fabregas:

Passing Cesc > Gundo

Speed Cesc << Gundo

Body strength Cesc << Gundo

Tech/Skill on the ball Cesc ~ Gundo

Stamina Cesc < Gundo

Shot Cesc < Gundo

Overall defense ability Cesc << Gundo

Age Cesc << Gundo

Corners Cesc > Gundo

From what I saw. Agree?

Would be ideal for partnership with Matić. Only 25. Would give 40 millions for him.

Passing Cesc > Gundo

Speed Cesc << Gundo

Stamina Cesc < Gundo

Shot Cesc < Gundo

Age Cesc << Gundo

Corners Cesc > Gundo

From what I saw. Agree?

Gundogan's the better passer imo. Cesc's the superior long passer but when it comes to short passing and one-touch passing, I think Ilkay has him beat. And he's much better than Cesc when it comes to passing under pressure and disguising his passes. Gundogan is easily more skillful as well.

Never happening though if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised to see him holding up a Barca shirt in the summer.

Gundogan's the better passer imo. He's the superior long passer but when it comes to short passing and one-touch passing, I think Ilkay has him beat. And he's much better than Cesc when it comes to passing under pressure and disguising his passes. Gundogan is easily more skillful as well.

Never happening though if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised to see him holding up a Barca shirt in the summer.

I judged by last Fabregas season, when he had those crazy assists. I think Fabregas has more key passes (as WhoScored status shows), that's why I gave him advantage.

With more skillful I can agree. So I guess Gundo is even more better.

I judged by last Fabregas season, when he had those crazy assists. I think Fabregas has more key passes (as WhoScored status shows), that's why I gave him advantage.

With more skillful I can agree. So I guess Gundo is even more better.

True. Fabregas is far more incisive with his passing, takes a lot of risks. He is better when it comes to delivering the final pass, forgot to mention that. They're different types of players.

True. Fabregas is far more incisive with his passing, takes a lot of risks. He is better when it comes to delivering the final pass, forgot to mention that. They're different types of players.

Agree, they are different. But still want to compare them since they play on same position.

Real is my bet.

Modrić, Kroos, Isco, Kovačić, James...

Maybe, but only if they sell Modrić or Isco. Modrić because he is not so young, Isco because he might ask for more regular playing time somewhere else.

There are a lot great CMF-s these days. Barca/Real/City can't get them all. Gundogan, Pogba, Koke,...

Passing Cesc > Gundo

Speed Cesc << Gundo

Stamina Cesc < Gundo

Shot Cesc < Gundo

Age Cesc << Gundo

Corners Cesc > Gundo

From what I saw. Agree?

cesc and gundo should not even be a comparision. literally no area where cesc beats him.

Gundogan should be our priority signing for the January market. He is the only creative midfielder available in the market right now and with Gundogan we would get rebuild our midfield.

I wish that we begin to move faster and have a contact with Gundogan to get his move and beat Liverpool.

Gundogan must be a priority.

cesc and gundo should not even be a comparision. literally no area where cesc beats him.

DD my friend I know you dislike Cesc and I agree he is a liability against good pressing teams but we shouldn't forget what he is capable of.

He had over 20 assists for us last season and his general vision is a big big joy to watch when he's in form, just like Hazard's dribbles.

I'd say vision and the final pass: Cesc>Gundogan

Look at this video:

pfff look at that pass at 01:50, I miss that Cesc, his passing sometimes was so sick, he was sublime.

Gundogan should be our priority signing for the January market. He is the only creative midfielder available in the market right now and with Gundogan we would get rebuild our midfield.

I wish that we begin to move faster and have a contact with Gundogan to get his move and beat Liverpool.

Gundogan must be a priority.

Exactly. Watching fabregas chasing people with his slow speed against tottenham was just sad.

We need mobility in midfield, people that can beat their marker one on one and still is technically sound in passing.

DD my friend I know you dislike Cesc and I agree he is a liability against good pressing teams but we shouldn't forget what he is capable of.

He had over 20 assists for us last season and his general vision is a big big joy to watch when he's in form, just like Hazard's dribbles.

Look at this video: https://youtu.be/YXKA5rTAjGE

pfff look at that pass at 01:50, I miss that Cesc, his passing sometimes was so sick, he was sublime.

sorry but one pass per a match proves nothing. there was a video compilation of mikel that would make him look like messi.

what this video does not show that for every 1 sublime pass there are 5 times where he tries this pass and loses the ball or just simply loses the ball under any pressure at all.

his "vision" is only good when he gets ample time and space.

in his early days at chelsea, teams were not sure of how to play against him. they defended with a lower block concentrating more on eden and costa which gave cesc the time and space to run the show. remember when we all wondered why his performances in "big games" was so poor. well, this was because big teams pressed and never gave him an oppurtunity to settle on the ball. now that all teams have started doing this, he has been totally and fully exposed.

Look at this video: https://youtu.be/YXKA5rTAjGE

He can be better on paper and statistics but he will never perform on pitch as good against better teams than Gundogan. Even inform Cesc last season was piss poor against top opponents.

Sure assists are great thing, and that can save you if you are #10 or winger. But for CM and to play under manager like Mou, you need alot more. And Cesc simply isnt that.

If we miss Gundogan to fucking liverpool or juve, and stick with Cesc just because Mou is his friend, I will be dissapointed.

If Barca goes with bid we have no chance, but if anyone else bids for him, we should counter offer as much as it takes to get him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You