NishC300

So United are looking at:

Depay - Rooney - Mata

Di Maria - Gundogan

Carrick

Shaw - Jones - Hummels - Clyne

DDG

Very, very solid tbh.

Herrera would definitely start in midfield. If Gundogan is coming to United Di Maria would start only from the wings, LVG doesnt like players who loses the ball in central midfield.

Herrera - Gundogan

Carrick

Thats what LVG wants imo and i can see why, he wants possession and this trio will give him possession.

The wingers will be Depay/Mata/Young/Di Maria (if he stays). I can see Mata spending a lot of his time on the bench if thats the real case. With Gundogan and Herrera the need of Mata from the wing is a lot smaller.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the excitement from United fans

Gundogan and Herrera in central midfield? Really? Who the hell is going to put in a decent hard tackle?

Herrera would definitely start in midfield. If Gundogan is coming to United Di Maria would start only from the wings, LVG doesnt like players who loses the ball in central midfield.

Herrera - Gundogan

Carrick

Thats what LVG wants imo and i can see why, he wants possession and this trio will give him possession.

The wingers will be Depay/Mata/Young/Di Maria (if he stays). I can see Mata spending a lot of his time on the bench if thats the real case. With Gundogan and Herrera the need of Mata from the wing is a lot smaller.

I think Herrera would likely start at RCM, his partnership with Mata has been impressive.

Gundogan and Herrera in central midfield? Really? Who the hell is going to put in a decent hard tackle?

When you control the ball you need less hard tackles, and if you press good enough its not even a problem. "hard tackle" is out of fashion.

Gündogan is a very good two-way player.

Herrera - Gundogan

Carrick

Or possibly they could go 4-2-3-1:

Rooney

Depay - Di Maria - Mata

Gundogan - Carrick

Back 5.

United wont challenge for the title next season anyway, so who cares

Yes they will.

If they don't then Van Gaal should resign. Most expensive side ever and probably spending another £100m or more. It'll be an embarrassment if they don't finish AT LEAST top 2.

Gudogan was fantastic in 2013, but injuries have affected him quite a bit since. For us, he would be a risky singing in that regard, but not for United. They don't have to worry about losing money really.

Luckily for us he is going to the team with the worst medical staff in the entire league! (we have the best! :D)

United wont challenge for the title next season anyway, so who cares

Unless we are going to run with the title again, which for that to (maybe) happen next season we need to inject some more quality in the squad, i dont see a reason to wrtie United off. They are going to do 'some serious business', Gundogan, Depay, Hummels and Clyne sounds pretty serious to me.

I wouldnt write off anyone from United, Arsenal and City right now, need to see what every team is doing in the summer.

Arsenal are imo one DM away to be a seriously good side, although Wenger is still there so they probably wont win the title but they'll be a force. And CIty its the big question mark, if they're going to make a little overhaul they could be very strong. They have Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Zabaleta, Fernandinho. Some new quality players around those players and they're back to being a force.

As champions, i feel we'll have to get stronger to stay better than everyone with the big gap we had this season. And i believe that could be the case with 2-4 new quality players and Mourinho as manager.

Yes they will.

If they don't then Van Gaal should resign. Most expensive side ever and probably spending another £100m or more. It'll be an embarrassment if they don't finish AT LEAST top 2.

Arsenal will finish 2nd this season, doesnt mean they have challenged for the title.

Arsenal will finish 2nd this season, doesnt mean they have challenged for the title.

Can't see it being as "easy" for us next season.

Rather than winning the league by 10 points we'll win it by 4-6. :lol:

Or possibly they could go 4-2-3-1:

Rooney

Depay - Di Maria - Mata

Gundogan - Carrick

Back 5.

Solid team right there, should really put up a great title challenge if everything ticks.

But Depay :cry:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You