Ilkay Gundogan

NishC300

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, Gündogan plus the inevitable signings of Depay and Hummels. Some side they're building with their infinite funds.

Next season's title race should be insane.

United are going to come out of this transfer window with Gundogan, Depay, probably Clyne and probably Hummels. It means we cannot stand still, but im sure we wont. Top quality players should come.

I think they'll make at least one mega, superstar singing this summer. They'll want someone to excite the muppets like Di Maria last year.

Bale is my guess.

Hope De Gea leaves.

Meh don't think he is the same ever since that back injury, admitedly last game I thought he was impressive was Dortmund's win over Bayern in Pep's 1st game against Dortmund a couple of years ago but since then I have watched a few Dortmund CL matches and he seems annonymous.

Also who to says he won't become their Aquilani. On another hand he could also becomes their own Essien at his peak even with troubled fitness. 22m is OK, maybe a bit high considering it is his last year in his contract but then again if it wasn't he would have cost 30-40m min so OK I guess.

I think they'll make at least one mega, superstar singing this summer. They'll want someone to excite the muppets like Di Maria last year.

Bale is my guess.

Hope De Gea leaves.

They wont bring Bale and Depay unless they're selling Di Maria, and right now they're really in to Depay. And if Bale leaves Real (when Perez doesnt want according to reports) it probably means Real get Reus.

They wont bring Bale and Depay unless they're selling Di Maria, and right now they're really in to Depay. And if Bale leaves Real (when Perez doesnt want according to reports) it probably means Real get Reus.

or Hazard :ph34r:

So United are looking at:

Depay - Rooney - Mata

Di Maria - Gundogan

Carrick

Shaw - Jones - Hummels - Clyne

DDG

Very, very solid tbh.
Smalling is much better than Jones, so replace him there.

DDG will hopefully piss of to Madrid. They'll concede a load more without him unless they go out and steal Lloris.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You