• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Ba
    • Hazard(sub)
    • Mikel(sub)
    • Torres(sub)

Evans!!! Evans is good that's why he kicked Drogba in the chest!!!! Kagawa is nowhere close to Hazard. HERNANDEZ A GOO and D PLAYER! He's not scored a single goal this season from outside the penalty box. RVP's good. Vidic's good. De Gea only plays well occasionally (and he has no proper technique). Carrick is ok but can be caught for pace. So 2/3 decent players doesn't make a team. They've just limped themselves to top spot (they would have lost most of their games if the referee was unbiased or they didn't ride their luck). No quality in Man U. Have u ever seen Man U play some intricate passes with side heels and back heels or a Man U player dribbling and taking on players? No. Have u seen them being dribbled all the time? Yes. Are they an attacking minded side like they boast? No.

what the hell did i just read???

they have limped to the first spot? 71 points in 28 games, 12 points clear of the second placed team.

what luck are u talking about? scoring time after time after time in the last 10 minutes is not just luck. once or twice is luck but this is actual hard work and the bloody will and determination to win a damn game which obviously we wont know anything about because the last time we played like that was on 19 th may 2012.

united have no quality??? so what does that make us? a bloody semi pro team?

if u think united players dont dribble past players then u definitely need to get a nice and ling eye test. plus when did playing one touch football with back heels and dribbling past players become more important than winning matches and playing with your heart and some fire in it. because the last time i checked a team in blue "parked the bus", played the long ball to perfection and won the bloody damn champions league. in the last season i think whenever one of the chelsea player "dribbled" past a defender we celebrated in more than a goal because it was that rare.

so get off whatever drugs u r on and see the reality for once.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on mate, if you got a pat on the head like that, would you seriously go down?. No because he's going down on purpose, I hate Ferdinand but I wont let that blind me.

You know what, I am not the best to ask that. I would get back up & swing. Sorry I am un-professional in that sense. I did spend 9 years in the US Army Infantry. I am what most people would call a GRUNT.

You know what, I am not the best to ask that. I would get back up & swing. Sorry I am un-professional in that sense. I did spend 9 years in the US Army Infantry. I am what most people would call a GRUNT.

That's surprising, how about instead of getting back up, you would just swing, because you wouldn't be on the floor in the first place.

That's surprising, how about instead of getting back up, you would just swing, because you wouldn't be on the floor in the first place.

It was blind side so I am not sure how I would react right away, but I would have been pissed off & ready to fight. I tell you that much. It has happened to me before & I wasn't happy one bit.

Hazard got my vote for the motm, because his goal was the turning point, and he played really well.

Ramires was a monster, our best player on the pitch. Luiz was also superb.

Azi is the next Bosingwa, and Ba is the senegalese Torres.

To be fair, Benitez put Alex Fergunson in his pocket. Benitez is a better manager, at the end of the day.

To be fair, Benitez put Alex Fergunson in his pocket. Benitez is a better manager, at the end of the day.

not necessarily. Fergie never would have lost against Corinthians. Except for the strikers, our first team is simply better than Utd's player for player

what the hell did i just read???

they have limped to the first spot? 71 points in 28 games, 12 points clear of the second placed team.

what luck are u talking about? scoring time after time after time in the last 10 minutes is not just luck. once or twice is luck but this is actual hard work and the bloody will and determination to win a damn game which obviously we wont know anything about because the last time we played like that was on 19 th may 2012.

united have no quality??? so what does that make us? a bloody semi pro team?

if u think united players dont dribble past players then u definitely need to get a nice and ling eye test. plus when did playing one touch football with back heels and dribbling past players become more important than winning matches and playing with your heart and some fire in it. because the last time i checked a team in blue "parked the bus", played the long ball to perfection and won the bloody damn champions league. in the last season i think whenever one of the chelsea player "dribbled" past a defender we celebrated in more than a goal because it was that rare.

so get off whatever drugs u r on and see the reality for once.

really 3 points robbed from Chelsea (Bridge) 3 robbed from Liv (Anfield) City were the better side at the Ethiad (3 pts there) 3 Points at Old Trafford and St.James' Park (at St.James Howard Webb won them the game). That's 15 pts right there. Not to mention Villa, Southampton and loads of games in which they could easily have lost points (White Hart Lane should have been a loss too). I'm not saying we're the best but our team is better than theirs. Not manager though.

really 3 points robbed from Chelsea (Bridge) 3 robbed from Liv (Anfield) City were the better side at the Ethiad (3 pts there) 3 Points at Old Trafford and St.James' Park (at St.James Howard Webb won them the game). That's 15 pts right there. Not to mention Villa, Southampton and loads of games in which they could easily have lost points (White Hart Lane should have been a loss too). I'm not saying we're the best but our team is better than theirs. Not manager though.

hahaha... so if city were a better team that mean united robbed them off 3 points??? that makes awesome sense dude. does that mean we should concede our cl to benfica, barca or to bayern.

i remember the villa game in which they were 2-0 down and came back to beat them 3-2. thats character but unfortunately u have no idea what that term means.

also as u r so vehemently pointing out all the decisions that united have had in their favour and calling their cl titles fluke, tell me when are we going to give them their 2009-10 epl title because as i remember we won it by a big offside goal... also if u call united 1999 victory a "fluke", what would u call ours?

the point here is that a win is a win. 38 matches are a sufficient number to decide a real winner. similarly champions league sometimes can be so harsh but u can do just the bare minimum and yet win it. so it would be best to give credit where its due.

btw i personally would hate it, scratch that, i would mega loathe the fact that we would have a better team than the league leaders and still be 19 freaking points behind them because that would mean our players the club in all were just shit and were taking things for granted.

anyways this is my last reply to this stupid argument. a word of advice though - u r in the wrong forum. i am pretty sure u ll get plenty of i hate united forums.

hahaha... so if city were a better team that mean united robbed them off 3 points??? that makes awesome sense dude. does that mean we should concede our cl to benfica, barca or to bayern.

i remember the villa game in which they were 2-0 down and came back to beat them 3-2. thats character but unfortunately u have no idea what that term means.

also as u r so vehemently pointing out all the decisions that united have had in their favour and calling their cl titles fluke, tell me when are we going to give them their 2009-10 epl title because as i remember we won it by a big offside goal... also if u call united 1999 victory a "fluke", what would u call ours?

the point here is that a win is a win. 38 matches are a sufficient number to decide a real winner. similarly champions league sometimes can be so harsh but u can do just the bare minimum and yet win it. so it would be best to give credit where its due.

btw i personally would hate it, scratch that, i would mega loathe the fact that we would have a better team than the league leaders and still be 19 freaking points behind them because that would mean our players the club in all were just shit and were taking things for granted.

anyways this is my last reply to this stupid argument. a word of advice though - u r in the wrong forum. i am pretty sure u ll get plenty of i hate united forums.

yea but Chelsea were robbed of CL Victories several several times. Also in 2009/2010. U forgot Scholes not getting sent off, Evans kung fu kicking Drogba or Macheda's handball goal. So.. I h8 Man U and if anyone says Man U r a good team I will attack them. Simple.