• Ba
    • Hazard(sub)
    • Mikel(sub)
    • Torres(sub)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea but Chelsea were robbed of CL Victories several several times. Also in 2009/2010. U forgot Scholes not getting sent off, Evans kung fu kicking Drogba or Macheda's handball goal. So.. I h8 Man U and if anyone says Man U r a good team I will attack them. Simple.

how is pool's ghost goal or barca fiasco united's fault???

as for 2009-10 match do u actually want to get into every small decision that happened in the match? then what about zhirkov giving away a penalty for a stupid tackle inside the box? those are 50-50 decision which can go either way and people should not be crying over them. evans was as much red as torres was on cleverly but in a big match u generally dont give those reds and both were right for me.

anyways as i said before, join a i hate united forum because that would suit u much better.

lastly united are a good team with a great manager who makes them very good. u cant deny facts.

how is pool's ghost goal or barca fiasco united's fault???

as for 2009-10 match do u actually want to get into every small decision that happened in the match? then what about zhirkov giving away a penalty for a stupid tackle inside the box? those are 50-50 decision which can go either way and people should not be crying over them. evans was as much red as torres was on cleverly but in a big match u generally dont give those reds and both were right for me.

anyways as i said before, join a i hate united forum because that would suit u much better.

lastly united are a good team with a great manager who makes them very good. u cant deny facts.

I am not blaming UTD for that lol. I am saying we deserved our CL because of our past horrors. Why would I join a h8 forum. I just simply don't believe they are a team who deserve the amount of respect they get. They r not an EPL winning worthy team. No fialr (pretty poor defense earlier in the season). And u can't deny that the FA Supports them (Van Pussy elbowing on Cabaye). Well that happens if your CEO is the Vice-Chairman of FA (and is soon going to be in UEFA) David Gill.

u can read: www.diminbeirut.typepad.com