Jase

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh? Thought someone didn't like stats?!

Nothing interesting to post, that's why. :lol:

I like stats, who doesnt?

I do feel they are irrelevant to the game though, thats all! ;)

I actually enjoy reading your statistcs, but I cant deny I laugh when you get mad at me! :D

I like stats, who doesnt?

I do feel they are irrelevant to the game though, thats all! ;)

I actually enjoy reading your statistcs,

Thanks. :)

but I cant deny I laugh when you get mad at me! :D

You're so easily fooled. :P

It's funny how you people slash a guy , who shares a difference opinion than Ya'all . Democracy anyone ?

ruperts' 'facts' have been proven wrong time and time again. He has called others, including me, idiots on numerous occasions yet you have said nothing about that. Or just because his opinion is in the minority you feel we should just defend him when he consistently attacks others? At times I do genuinely question whether he is just trying to be awkward rather than having a different opinion.

ruperts' 'facts' have been proven wrong time and time again. He has called others, including me, idiots on numerous occasions yet you have said nothing about that. Or just because his opinion is in the minority you feel we should just defend him when he consistently attacks others? At times I do genuinely question whether he is just trying to be awkward rather than having a different opinion.

Emotional mode on? :lol:

Dont pay attention to him, just ignore!

Must be so confusing being you - worried that the team's number 1 forward will score and that the manager who selected him might then select him again against the champions next weekend. Reminder - Rafa did not pay 50 million for Torres - he paid 20 million and coached him to be the fastest scorer of 50 goals in LFC's history without taking a single penalty or free kick.

Rupert...

tumblr_lnepinTCqD1qlr140o1_500.gif

Well it takes two hands to clap :) , and I am not supporting him it's just everyone here who has a minor disagreement with the majority , gets owned everytime :) .

Well it takes two hands to clap :) , and I am not supporting him it's just everyone here who has a minor disagreement with the majority , gets owned everytime :) .

Nah actually. This is just called a forum. Check the Hazard thread sometimes :-)

I'm a true Chelsea fan and I don't need certificates from ya'll . And even if we do have imbecile wonky opinions , who the fuck gave you the right to tell us what do we have to think ? It's just like we're having some sorta Pro Torres and Anti Torres war here -__-

thats your problem... its not anti torres or pro torres for me. its just CHELSEA. which unfortunately u wont be able to comprehend. also if i dont have the right to tell u what u have to think then so dont u... remember your comment on which i commented...

Emotional mode on? :lol:

Dont pay attention to him, just ignore!

Would you like to demonstrate what was factually wrong about my statement ? Didn't you know that Rafa personally telephoned El Nino when the player was at AMadrid and asked him to come to the UK and LFC and paid slightly less than 20 million for him and that el Nino then proceeded to score at will from open play - without penalties or free kicks - to become the fastest player to reach 50 for LFC - and then some? Didn't you know that on this basis Chelsea offered and paid 50 million for him - even though his scoring had slowed after Rafa had left LFC?

What exactly was wrong with my statement? Perhaps I should add that el Nino is on record as saying that Rafa is the best manager he has ever had.

Some of you people live in a bubble of blind hatred about Rafa and el Nino that even the statement of the plain facts cause you to throw your dummies out of the pram. The cause of your hatred is pathetic - let's see - Rafa a rival manager made comments seven years ago in response to Mourinho's stream of invective that the supporters lack passion for their club. Rafa was right. There have been innumerable examples of posters on here wishing that Chelsea loses so that Rafa will be blamed.