Chelsea v Sparta Prague

Jase

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a feeling that Torres will start and score and then Rafa, being the knob that he is... will play him in the Man City game.... <_<

Must be so confusing being you - worried that the team's number 1 forward will score and that the manager who selected him might then select him again against the champions next weekend. Reminder - Rafa did not pay 50 million for Torres - he paid 20 million and coached him to be the fastest scorer of 50 goals in LFC's history without taking a single penalty or free kick.

Must be so confusing being you - worried that the team's number 1 forward will score and that the manager who selected him might then select him again against the champions next weekend. Reminder - Rafa did not pay 50 million for Torres - he paid 20 million and coached him to be the fastest scorer of 50 goals in LFC's history without taking a single penalty or free kick.

Are you a Chelsea supporter?

3q6rlu.jpg

Sparta midfielder Lukáš Vácha after the first leg:

How did the Chelsea stars behave off the pitch, in the tunnel or by the dressing rooms?

For example, I played against Mata for the second time, we met before while playing for the U-21 national teams. He recognized me, came to me and shook my hand. However, Mata, Hazard or even Lampard were doing something interesting during the game. When they are getting closer to the opponent from behind, they start doing a very quick sound - tss tss. I have no idea why. Maybe to disturb the opponent player, to get him nervous, I really don't know. In fact, Theo Gebre Selassie had told me that in the Spanish national team, every single player does that.

LOL Seriously? :lol:

Sparta midfielder Lukáš Vácha after the first leg:

However, Mata, Hazard or even Lampard were doing something interesting during the game. When they are getting closer to the opponent from behind, they start doing a very quick sound - tss tss. I have no idea why. Maybe to disturb the opponent player, to get him nervous, I really don't know. In fact, Theo Gebre Selassie had told me that in the Spanish national team, every single player does that.

tss tss. lol. will try that out too.

Sparta midfielder Luká Vácha after the first leg:

How did the Chelsea stars behave off the pitch, in the tunnel or by the dressing rooms?

For example, I played against Mata for the second time, we met before while playing for the U-21 national teams. He recognized me, came to me and shook my hand. However, Mata, Hazard or even Lampard were doing something interesting during the game. When they are getting closer to the opponent from behind, they start doing a very quick sound - tss tss. I have no idea why. Maybe to disturb the opponent player, to get him nervous, I really don't know. In fact, Theo Gebre Selassie had told me that in the Spanish national team, every single player does that.

Hahahaha this is fantastic.

are u an asshole? this is not liverpool, its fucking chelsea. where torres has been a bloody fucking flop. every person who wants torres out of this club is thinking for its best. u on the other hand cant think ahead of the fat waiter or the ladyboy. so stop fucking trolling.

It's funny how you people slash a guy , who shares a difference opinion than Ya'all . Democracy anyone ?

there is a big difference in a "different opinion" and "a stupid asenine opinion"... you cant say lets play turnbull in the goal for the man city match while resting cech but u can definitely say lets try out luiz and rambo in the mid while resting mikel and lamps (if u have some valid reasons)... any person who believes torres should start ahead of ba in the game against city can not be a true chelsea fan. the reasons for this is quite obvious. the blondie is past his prime and is just a hassle for the club more than any other thig.

It really bothers me that we'll play this match on Thursday evening and then we have City on the early afternoon on Sunday, which I consider 10 times more important and one that we must not lose at all cost. So hopefully Rafa will use more squad players for this one.

Turnbull /// Azpilicuetta, Cahill, JT, Bertrand /// Mikel, Ramires /// Moses, Marin, Benayoun /// Torres

LOL, who I am kidding. He is going for a super strong team again and then we'll struggle against City. :mad:

there is a big difference in a "different opinion" and "a stupid asenine opinion"... you cant say lets play turnbull in the goal for the man city match while resting cech but u can definitely say lets try out luiz and rambo in the mid while resting mikel and lamps (if u have some valid reasons)... any person who believes torres should start ahead of ba in the game against city can not be a true chelsea fan. the reasons for this is quite obvious. the blondie is past his prime and is just a hassle for the club more than any other thig.

I'm a true Chelsea fan and I don't need certificates from ya'll . And even if we do have imbecile wonky opinions , who the fuck gave you the right to tell us what do we have to think ? It's just like we're having some sorta Pro Torres and Anti Torres war here -__-

I'm a true Chelsea fan and I don't need certificates from ya'll . And even if we do have imbecile wonky opinions , who the fuck gave you the right to tell us what do we have to think ? It's just like we're having some sorta Pro Torres and Anti Torres war here -__-

Agreed, everyone here is acting way too butthurt over Torres. Everyone has their own opinion, even if it's a fucked up one or not.