Players You're Gutted We Never Signed

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aguero and Vidal. Linked forever with Aguero, and then we sign the one whose name I dare not speak. To top it off Aguero's fee was considerably cheaper. Sigh.

P.S. Player's I don't think are coming: Bobby Lew, Cavani, Falcao, Benat, and Fellaini

Arturo Vidal, I desperately wanted him when he was still at Bayer Leverkusen but then he went to Juve for peanuts.

Cabaye has to be another one. Those two could have been had in 2011 for less than 20mil combined...

Aguero and Neymar. Aguero especially. We were about to buy him and Godin for around 50-60m I believe, very close to striking a deal but then we bought ladyboy and Luiz for 80m :doh:

Don't know why, but I don't rate Aguero so much than many do. Ok, he is a great player of course, but I think that Tevez for example is slightly better. Aguero is a modest guy and he has a good attitude, but on the pitch he's not that special. But it's just my opinion.

Don't know why, but I don't rate Aguero so much than many do. Ok, he is a great player of course, but I think that Tevez for example is slightly better. Aguero is a modest guy and he has a good attitude, but on the pitch he's not that special. But it's just my opinion.

Tevez :D

Aside from all the 'big' players, I'm really sad we didn't sign Christian Eriksen. He has an immensely bright future ahead of him, and will most likely end up in Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Would also have loved to sign Okore, however he is a Chelsea fan, so who knows? He might end here sometime.

Just to top off the Danes, I'd love Viktor Fischer here at some point. 17 years old and 8 goals in the Dutch League. Not bad. ;)

Aside from all the 'big' players, I'm really sad we didn't sign Christian Eriksen. He has an immensely bright future ahead of him, and will most likely end up in Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Would also have loved to sign Okore, however he is a Chelsea fan, so who knows? He might end here sometime.

Just to top off the Danes, I'd love Viktor Fischer here at some point. 17 years old and 8 goals in the Dutch League. Not bad. ;)

Where we ever linked with any other Danes? Agger for instance?