Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do they always steal our targets? Smh....

Our targets? By that you mean your targets?

We have no idea what Jose is planning and I don't think this guy is/was an option. Willian is liked by Jose - and I don't think he's thinking about replacing him...

Nothing major will happen in this window - anybody expecting otherwise will be disappointed.

Look at our position - Top of the league and in for all 4 trophies - where's the justification to get the cheque book out?

I know you guys don't rate Willian - but he does an excellent job on the pitch chasing people down - and probably needs to work on his attacking side, but if Jose is telling him that's what he wants and expects - who is Willian to argue?

I think Iva's poor form contributes more to Willian having to defend more

We have no idea what Jose is planning and I don't think this guy is/was an option. Willian is liked by Jose - and I don't think he's thinking about replacing him...

Nothing major will happen in this window - anybody expecting otherwise will be disappointed.

Look at our position - Top of the league and in for all 4 trophies - where's the justification to get the cheque book out?

I know you guys don't rate Willian - but he does an excellent job on the pitch chasing people down - and probably needs to work on his attacking side, but if Jose is telling him that's what he wants and expects - who is Willian to argue?

Needs to work on his attacking side? He's 27 he should be at the peak of his career, I really doubt he can play much better than he's playing now.

cos last season when they bought james for 80mil euros, they sold maria for 70mil euros, morata for 20mil euros, alonso for 10mil euros and all in all broke even. similarly last to last summer they sold higuain, callejon, albiol etc to break even.

Not to mention that Real's turnover is pretty much half a billion a year. That's half a billion pounds not euros.

Even if they are our targets doesn't make them our players or stop other clubs targetting them. So much entitlement in here :lol:

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2246544/marco-reus-has-not-agreed-to-join-real-madrid-from-borussia-dortmund-agent-says

"Spanish online outlet El Confidencial had reported that Madrid had agreed terms with the player's representatives shortly before the New Year and Reus was set to sign a five-year contract, with an annual salary of seven million euros.

However, Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke told Bild: "There is nothing to it."

Dirk Hebel, the player's agent, added that the report was "blatant nonsense.""

Needs to work on his attacking side? He's 27 he should be at the peak of his career, I really doubt he can play much better than he's playing now.

I guess I need to be more clear...

Willian does not dictate what he does on the pitch, Jose does.

If Jose is telling him to be defensive and Willan tries to be Eden II - what do you think will happen? Yes, he will be going against his manager and get dropped.

So - I can forgive him for that - as he us a great TEAM player - without him - we are weaker as a TEAM - and its TEAMs that win things, not players...

Even if they are our targets doesn't make them our players or stop other clubs targetting them. So much entitlement in here :lol:

Yeah - this is when at 38, I realise the average age of posters is like 12...

I want, I want, I want ... Well life ain't like that, so they best get used to it, sooner rather than later :)

People said the same thing about Kroos, nonsense etc. but it was all true in the end he signed a contract or had a pre-agreement with Madrid.

Cya Reus, enjoy being shipped out after 1-2 seasons.

I guess I need to be more clear...

Willian does not dictate what he does on the pitch, Jose does.

If Jose is telling him to be defensive and Willan tries to be Eden II - what do you think will happen? Yes, he will be going against his manager and get dropped.

So - I can forgive him for that - as he us a great TEAM player - without him - we are weaker as a TEAM - and its TEAMs that win things, not players...

So it's Jose's fault that Willian is completely worthless in almost every attack? I can understand Jose telling Willian that he has to defend a lot but still he has to do his attacking job as well, which he clearly isn't doing at all.

Even if Jose would tell Willian to focus more on attacking than on defending I still think he'd be worthless in attacking.

Btw I don't hate Willian I just don't think he adds as much to the team as some people on here think he does.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You