Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure Arsenal will be after him. Walcott and Ozil are back healthy and Cazorla has been great this season. Sanchez speaks for himself.

I think all of their business in the summer will be in the middle and back of their XI.

The real worry is that he ends up at City.

Still fancy us to bag him in the summer, even though we have Cuadrado.

With Salah and Schurrle on their way out there's no reason why we couldn't get another player, especially if the £20M release clause in the summer is true.

We can lure him with being able to live in London (surprisingly important among some players), the chance to play in a top, competitive league (sorry PSG), the chance to play alongside some of the best players in the world, more playing time than he'd ever have at Barca/Real/Bayern, high chances of silverware and best of all, the chance to work under the greatest coach in the world.

No other team could offer him all of that, or even most of it. I'm really hoping he sees sense and joins us in the Summer.

Thought we rejected their offer for Schurrle, no way they will accept our offer for Reus in this transfer window. At the summer maybe, but it will be difficult because all big clubs around Europe will also knocking the door.

So I think we will not signing him.

Trust me, when I say this. He won't go to Bayern. He had the chance for that to happen earlier in his career. Why would he chose to go there now? Plus he said, Bayern will never have him. Problem is his favourite team is Barcelona. Other than that he likes Man. United. So, Imo depending on finishing positions in the league, I think us, City, and United can offer him what he wants and Real also.

If he comes he will be forced to play as CAM/RW and ruin our balance because he doesn't work as hard as Oscar and not as good at RW like Schurrle. He will be our Barca Suarez, luxury player and being detrimental to the team because of his style.

In this sense I can see why we would go for Cuadrado instead.

If he comes he will be forced to play as CAM/RW and ruin our balance because he doesn't work as hard as Oscar and not as good at RW like Schurrle.

What? Do you watch Marco regularly? In terms of defending he is no Oscar, but he works a lot. And he was regularly a RW at Gladbach, he plays well with both feet. Only things is that his right is stronger, hence why Klopp made him an even greater Inside Forward on the left wing.

What? Do you watch Marco regularly? In terms of defending he is no Oscar, but he works a lot. And he was regularly a RW at Gladbach, he plays well with both feet. Only things is that his right is stronger, hence why Klopp made him an even greater Inside Forward on the left wing.

Yep last time he played as RW was...3-4 years ago. He has changed a lot since then, a lot more direct now and almost like to play as a 2nd ST/CAM instead of just a out and out winger he started his career as. Either way it doesn't matter now Cuadrado is here, we are not gonna sign any 15-20m+ winger unless Willian/Oscar is sold.

Yep last time he played as RW was...3-4 years ago. He has changed a lot since then, a lot more direct now and almost like to play as a 2nd ST/CAM instead of just a out and out winger he started his career as. Either way it doesn't matter now Cuadrado is here, we are not gonna sign any 15-20m+ winger unless Willian/Oscar is sold.

Dunno. A player , if he has the skill set like Marco does, can play everywhere if given the freedom. Rotating CAM/ LW with Hazard isn't something that can't happen, considering that Oscar is now doing it. You are right, though, maybe we won't get any more wingers.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You