Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little little chance, but I would love it if we sold Schrrle to wolfsburg and sign Reus by end of january somehow.

It is weird though that Bvb bought Kampl in january, and Klopp keeps talking about how good he is. Like he will get major role and replace someone in the team and Klopp wants to up his confidence as quick as possible.

But if Chelsea had any agreement with Reus, he wouldnt be in spain atm either. So its probably just bs.

REUS TO CONSIDER FUTURE

Borussia Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke admits Marco Reus wants to assess his future with the struggling Bundesliga club. Reus, heavily linked with Chelsea in the past, has a contract at the club until 2017.

Watzke, speaking at a press conference at their training camp in La Manga, said: "I can understand Marco. He first wants to play again and then he wants to see which direction to take. I have a legitimate hope that he will stay for the long term. If not, it is something we will have to accept."

Source: Sky

Marco Reus has signed with Real Madrid. The Contract will beginn on 01.07.2015.

Spanish Lesson has already begun

Source: Mundo Deportive, Sportbild

Can't see anything about that on either site, direct links please.

Unless Bale is 100% leaving Madrid, Reus joining them would be Falcao to Monaco levels of stupidity on his part. What an absolute idiot he'd be to go there unless he were a nailed on starter.

Marco Reus has agreed a 5 year deal at Real Madrid on the same salary as Toni Kroos and Karim Benzema.

Source:El confidental

Mundo Deportive and Sportbild aren't reporting it, but El Confidental are:

http://blogs.elconfidencial.com/deportes/no-hay-estrellas/2015-01-15/el-contrato-de-reus-en-el-real-madrid-siete-millones-netos-un-calco-al-de-kroos_621799/

Ahh just posted, wasn't there when I looked. They're just quoting El Confidentel as their source anyway. El Confidentel are reliable, but they've been wrong plenty of times before.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You