Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

Thank you captain obvious. I think I said as much about Reus in my post... On Pogba go to his thread if you wanna see who thinks he's overrated.

You're welcome, Mr Smart arse.

Stating the obvious might help some clueless posters. ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why i cant see it anywhere?

Weidenfeller indeed climbed the fence to speak with the fans. But I guess their topics were rather about how to avoid relegation than selling Reus. There are no sources in whatever langauge indicating that Weidenfeller said anything about Reus in that particular situation.

If that was the case there would be a thousand and one articles saying thus... there aren't.

Why do I get the feeling this hamad guy doesn't want him to move to CFC? All he does is post "confirmations" about moves to Real Madrid.

Weidenfeller indeed climbed the fence to speak with the fans. But I guess their topics were rather about how to avoid relegation than selling Reus. There are no sources in whatever langauge indicating that Weidenfeller said anything about Reus in that particular situation.

I got a snapchat from one of my mates who was there and recorded Weidenfeller calling Neuer an "overrated wank stain" but as you can only view a snap once I can no longer prove it </3

Wonder if the Dortmund fans would hate him and disown him if he decides to leave if the get relegated. Will they accuse him of abandoning them or will they be happy for him?

I imagine there'll be a few other players to take in to consideration if they get relegated and not just Reus.

I imagine there'll be a few other players to take in to consideration if they get relegated and not just Reus.

Even if they don't get relegated the likes of Mikhytaryan, Hummels, Gundogan will probably leave anyway.

Looks like he's staying at Dortmund.

Signing a new contract means nothing these days. It's done to increase the player's price and/or in this case like Thendo suggested, to remove the clause from his contract.

Very good gesture from him if that was the case, at least he doesn't hung the club dry like Lewandowski. Meh thinking of him costing 30-40m now means my appetite for this transfer is gone completely, even though it was low in the 1st place anyway.

Signing a new contract means nothing these days. It's done to increase the player's price and/or in this case like Thendo suggested, to remove the clause from his contract.

It means a lot less clubs will be after him, and could result in him staying.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You