Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll get a fifth AM in the summer so there's a tiny chance but i'm 99% sure he's madrid bound.

I hope not, we have so many academy grads who can do that position just fine, RLC to name one.

Also, with Cuadrado here, there's a good chance Willian will move to the #10 anyway.

If Willian and Oscar both cant deliver consistently from the no 10 spot until the end of the season, and Real gets Reus, we should definitely try to get Isco.

Can't afford, need to sell Willian/Oscar in that case and doubt anyone will pay 30-40m min(what it will probably cost to get Isco) for them. Maybe PSG for Oscar but that is unlikely as it stands.

I know this is about Reus but Dortmund have become a terrible team... I really hope Utd buy Hummels for the 40m that's being bandied about, he is nowhere near as good as that price tag suggests.

If Chelsea were smart they'd forget Reus and buy Aubameyang.

reus is a good player .but is not the super star .hazard better than him .look at reus in national team so bad .shurrle better than

him he score more goals to allemange .evry single day the papers talking about reus i don't kown why .is not messi or ronaldo

^Hazard doesn't exactly kill it for Belgium either mate....Have you actually watched Reus play ? He's absolutely TOP CLASS. Schurrle is no where near his level.

Dortmund now sit dead last in the league, who would have thought that at the start of the season?

People say Pogba is overrated. I think Reus is overrated... Good player but if his transfer fee wasn't what it is, I doubt he would garner the amount of attention he has. He's a good player in a good situation for clubs not a world beater.

People say Pogba is overrated. I think Reus is overrated... Good player but if his transfer fee wasn't what it is, I doubt he would garner the amount of attention he has. He's a good player in a good situation for clubs not a world beater.

Not sure who is calling Pogba overrated. He has probably been Juve's joint best player alongside Tevez, and has some impressive stats this season.

In regards to Reus, the hype around him is increased thanks to his supposed release clause. At the £20m price range, there is NOTHING better on the market. He can be a top player on his day, but injuries have plague him for the last season or two.

I don't watch as much Bundesliga as I used to when KDB was at Bremen but I have seen a few Dortmund games this season, including yesterday's. Reus's performances in those matches have been scratchy.

Last night, for example, he began in a strange sort of second-striker role and struggled to get meaningful touches for a long while. The service to him was appalling; much of it coming from ricochets, deflections or poor passes. On those occasions when he did manage to get a second touch however you could see his quality of pass and speed of thought. From about the 30th minute, Reus seemed to me to drop a little deeper and a little wider, to the left, from where his impact increased. Overall he still wasn't achieving a lot though.

Wow. I am sorry, but claiming that Reus is overrated is shambles. It would sound abussive, but please, don't try to tell this to anyone ever again. He is not a one match wonder, he just enjoyes pacey teams. A team that transitions deffence in to attack pretty fast, rather than slow. And yesterday was no different. BVB were slow in making chances. They were winning games, because they didn't stop pressing the ball. Now with the drop in confidence and everything, they are lost. They will get relegated. Plus he's back from major injury.

Pogba and Reus overrated, haven't had a laugh like that in a while. lol

I don't watch as much Bundesliga as I used to when KDB was at Bremen but I have seen a few Dortmund games this season, including yesterday's. Reus's performances in those matches have been scratchy.

Last night, for example, he began in a strange sort of second-striker role and struggled to get meaningful touches for a long while. The service to him was appalling; much of it coming from ricochets, deflections or poor passes. On those occasions when he did manage to get a second touch however you could see his quality of pass and speed of thought. From about the 30th minute, Reus seemed to me to drop a little deeper and a little wider, to the left, from where his impact increased. Overall he still wasn't achieving a lot though.

I believe the phrase:

"You cannot soar like an Eagle, when you are surrounded by Pigeons"

Springs to mind ;)

In general,Reus is quite inconsistent.He has his great games,but he is just not as consistent as Hazard.

He could be a great RW,but you always have to keep in mind that he is injury prone and he never was a consistent player.

Maybe his injuries keep him away from his potential,I do not know,but he was never a consistent player.

Not sure who is calling Pogba overrated. He has probably been Juve's joint best player alongside Tevez, and has some impressive stats this season.

In regards to Reus, the hype around him is increased thanks to his supposed release clause. At the £20m price range, there is NOTHING better on the market. He can be a top player on his day, but injuries have plague him for the last season or two.

Thank you captain obvious. I think I said as much about Reus in my post... On Pogba go to his thread if you wanna see who thinks he's overrated.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You