Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Broke his toe apparently last week lol, ok I know people have been saying he has been on the end of some bad tackle but for the past year and a half he seems to 'break' a lot of things especially ankle and things around the feet.

Maybe just maybe his body is so weak now even the slightest amount of a strong tackle means it will be damaged, if so I am sadly feeling that his peak is already over and he is on his way down from here, might even go the Pato route soon if he is not careful.

Broke his toe apparently last week lol, ok I know people have been saying he has been on the end of some bad tackle but for the past year and a half he seems to 'break' a lot of things especially ankle and things around the feet.

Maybe just maybe his body is so weak now even the slightest amount of a strong tackle means it will be damaged, if so I am sadly feeling that his peak is already over and he is on his way down from here, might even go the Pato route soon if he is not careful.

some people have less solid tissue, bones, muscles etc than others nothing you can do about it apart from professional medical treatment and the right demanding but not exhaustive training & conditioning. I have been into MMA, Snowboarding, Rugby, American football etc for years without ever incurring the slightest of injuries while my cousin is constantly walking on crutches and he plays badminton lol.

• 8 months later...
Löw is a twat. It's not a serious injury, but he chose Podolski over him. Fucker.

To be fair Podolski always performed much better for Germany than at club level. Great servant for them over the years.

On 1.6.2016 at 11:22 AM, LondonsFinest said:

Löw is a twat. It's not a serious injury, but he chose Podolski over him. Fucker.

Not serious? Dude will maybe even miss Dortmund's season opener :lol:

On 6/1/2016 at 11:40 AM, Beigl said:

To be fair Podolski always performed much better for Germany than at club level. Great servant for them over the years.

I would've agrede with you in 2010. Podolski hasn't performed for club and country in a looong time.

But managers always have their favourites. And that's normal. Fans have their favourites as well. They just pretend they don't. Like managers.

17 minutes ago, LegenTerry said:

It seems like we are watching diffrent Marco Reus :rolleyes:

Reus is the better shooter and passer of the ball for me, which are traits I rate higher in a winger than just and only dribbles.
Yes Hazard has more chances created to his name, but take dribbles away from him and what he has? A season just like the one he had. Horrid.
Ideally I would want them both in my team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You