OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Save us!

One in one out.

but yes.

Hazard is clearly a level above, you are clearly a Reus fanboy, as you called him world class when he wasnt even that great yesterday, it was a good performance against a team who played awful! so i take your opinion with a pinch of salt.

He's not world class?! Eesh.

So he's scored 2 in 3 this season so far playing at RW.

I would like to use this to finally rest the hilarious suggestion that he can't play RW and would like to request that anyone who said anything of the like to please realise that a player has a career before his current club.

So he's scored 2 in 3 this season so far playing at RW.

I would like to use this to finally rest the hilarious suggestion that he can't play RW and would like to request that anyone who said anything of the like to please realise that a player has a career before his current club.

And plays well on the right wing. Versatile, hard working, creative winger. Exactly what we need.

Would still be by no.1 signing although I've come to accept that we might become the new Arsenal and have to fund the new stadium by not making any marquee signings.

Also whoever said Reus is better than Hazard; let's not get carried away. Reus is undoubtedly World Class but Hazard is still more consistent and better.

Would still be by no.1 signing although I've come to accept that we might become the new Arsenal and have to fund the new stadium by not making any marquee signings.

Also whoever said Reus is better than Hazard; let's not get carried away. Reus is undoubtedly World Class but Hazard is still more consistent and better.

Hazard and consistent doesn't fit together mate. Reus on the other hand proven over the years that he can get over 20 goal/assists barrier everytime he is fully fit.

Hazard and consistent doesn't fit together mate. Reus on the other hand proven over the years that he can get over 20 goal/assists barrier everytime he is fully fit.

Goals aren't everything mate. Hazard last season and to a lesser extent the one before it was fantastically consistent. Turned up in almost every game and played magnificently most of the season too. Didn't he make the most successful dribbles in Europe last year and was the most fouled player? You can overstate how important that is for a team.

Also, regarding goals + assists per season:

2014/15: Reus 17, Hazard 32

2013/14: Reus 46, Hazard 27

2012/13: Reus 35, Hazard 37

2011/12: Reus 35, Hazard 47

2010/11: Reus 22, Hazard 27

2009/10: Reus 12, Hazard 24

Total Goals + Assists since 2009: Reus 167, Hazard 194

Games played in that time: Reus 241, Hazard 308

Goals + Assists per game in that time: Reus 0.69, Hazard 0.63

So while Reus is slightly more prolific it's hardly like Hazard is inconsistent as you're trying to suggest.

IMO they're both world class and if we had both with Willian between them I would be so excited to have Reus on my back i'd even buy the ugly new home shirt with it on!!!

Goals aren't everything mate. Hazard last season and to a lesser extent the one before it was fantastically consistent. Turned up in almost every game and played magnificently most of the season too. Didn't he make the most successful dribbles in Europe last year and was the most fouled player? You can overstate how important that is for a team.

So while Reus is slightly more prolific it's hardly like Hazard is inconsistent as you're trying to suggest.

IMO they're both world class and if we had both with Willian between them I would be so excited to have Reus on my back i'd even buy the ugly new home shirt with it on!!!

IMO they would complement each other perfectly. Hazard creates, Reus finishes. Reus would be our RW threat while Azpi would provide width and taking Iva out of the equation.

I don't mean inconsistent as in not scoring/assiting enough but more of a general play. I mean Hazard is our most important player and carries us most of the time, but the amount of time he shines in big games is limited compared to Reus at least from my personal experience. I can remember Reus nearly getting Dortmund through to semi final in that 2nd leg against Real in 13-14 by scoring 2 goals, most of the time in big games he always have a big part to play as well. On the other hand while Hazard occasionly shines like he did against MU at home last season and City away in 13-14, he just doesn't seem to be doing it more often. Most of the time he was also annonymous for major period of a game until a certain time he decides to start playing while from the amount of matches I watch, Reus always seem to have a good game for the full 90 mins.

I agree both are fantastic though and if we can have both I would trade anything, but we can't :(

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You