Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

1 minute ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Reus is the better shooter and passer of the ball for me, which are traits I rate higher than dribbles.
Yes Hazard has more chances created to his name, but take dribbles away from him and what he has? A season just like the one he had. Horrid.

Take away the best attribute of any footballer and you are left with a shell. Hazard proved by the end of the season that he still has it, hopefully next season he will be on form from the start.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

Take away the best attribute of any footballer and you are left with a shell. Hazard proved by the end of the season that he still has it, hopefully next season he will be on form from the start.

And that's why he should improve his passing and shooting technique (He can do it, so why not work on it) I'd wager he would have had a better season.

1 minute ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

And that's why he should improve his passing and shooting technique (He can do it, so why not work on it) I'd wager he would have had a better season.

brother you're talking pure garbage. Reus is not anything close to what Hazard is as a player.

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

brother you're talking pure garbage. Reus is not anything close to what Hazard is as a player.

Funny though :) considering you advocated for us to sell him when he was in shit form.

It is such a shame he misses a tournament again. This team is short of pace and firepower now. Almost no wingers. I would honestly start Sane or Schürrle just to have the necessary speed to break team down on the counter when the opportunity is there.

4 hours ago, DYC. said:

I would've agrede with you in 2010. Podolski hasn't performed for club and country in a looong time.

But managers always have their favourites. And that's normal. Fans have their favourites as well. They just pretend they don't. Like managers.

True. Crazy how he got 42! goals for NT by age 25.

Since then he was average tho...

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Hearing rumors he's out for the rest of the year. When did he become so injury prone???

Since 12/13 is when his injuries started to rise. He's missed a total of 42 matches for BVB since joining, and he's missed the 2014 World Cup and this year's Euros.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/marco-reus/verletzungen/spieler/35207

19 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Such a shame, wonderful player.

Imagine what he could be had he not missed all those matches. I think he'd be getting the praise as the next best player to Messi and Ronaldo.

There had been grumblings about our old boy Schürrle going to BvB. Maybe they knew about the Reus injury already and have been looking around for a replacement that can also be utilized in other areas of the attack once Reus comes back.

41 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Since 12/13 is when his injuries started to rise. He's missed a total of 42 matches for BVB since joining, and he's missed the 2014 World Cup and this year's Euros.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/marco-reus/verletzungen/spieler/35207

Wow, it's bad 

• 8 months later...
14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

One of those players who's linked with moves away every year but will never leave Dortmund.

And not to mention his injury record. Just picked up another one yesterday (not sure how serious though).

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

And not to mention his injury record. Just picked up another one yesterday (not sure how serious though).

Yep. I love him as a player but for silly money like that we could easily get Sanchez who's better anyway.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You