Jack Butland

BlueLion.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is weird, I always have a pretty clear idea of what I want for the team, but I have no idea what it is better...

Do we keep both Cech and Courtois? Do we let go of Cech? Or Courtois? Do we buy this guy (who seems good but not ready)?

Who would you rather have in goal? A keeper named jamal Blackman or a keeper name jack butland?

Just saying shirts with Blackman on the back are more likely to sell than butland lol

Well Courtois' name could be 'Arseface' for all I care, but I'd still reckon he'd still sell more shirts than both of them...

Can't blame him. In fact, a young player who goes somewhere he knows he won't play because he gets a nice contract, it isn't really what you want to see. You want your players to want to play. .

Just get Courtois back this summer and focus on the real gaps in the team, I say :-)

Agreed. Craig Gordon on a free could still do a job - far better than the two back-ups we have at the moment. Impressed by Butland's desire for 1st team football.

Why the fuck would they want Butland, seriously, just bring back courtois in the summer if they want a GK or just recall him now? Can't believe we are actually looking to buy a GK when we fucking need at least 1 midfielder. Chelsea are baffling at times. Previous buys were good though.