Jack Butland

BlueLion.

Why the fuck would they want Butland, seriously, just bring back courtois in the summer if they want a GK or just recall him now? Can't believe we are actually looking to buy a GK when we fucking need at least 1 midfielder. Chelsea are baffling at times. Previous buys were good though.

We need a back-up keeper if Courtois is going on loan to an English club next season and at £3 million he's a steal. Putting a bid in for him doesn't mean we can't bid for other players too.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this Butland talk makes me doubt Cech's fitness. The club already confirmed in the start of the season that Cech is due to undergo a surgery next summer and that he was constantly in a lot of pain. Now in January he has missed a bunch of games because of injuries and was perhaps rushed back as we had Arsenal coming up and now he seems to be injured again. With the club lining up a January bid for a goalkeeper I can't help but wonder if there's something they're not telling us about Cech's injuries.

All this Butland talk makes me doubt Cech's fitness. The club already confirmed in the start of the season that Cech is due to undergo a surgery next summer and that he was constantly in a lot of pain. Now in January he has missed a bunch of games because of injuries and was perhaps rushed back as we had Arsenal coming up and now he seems to be injured again. With the club lining up a January bid for a goalkeeper I can't help but wonder if there's something they're not telling us about Cech's injuries.

I very, very much agree with this analysis. Even Courtois himself has hinted on Cech' fitness/injuries apparantly. So, if you see smoke, you smell a burn and hear the firebrigade .... It's probable somthing is burning.

There is simply no other explanation besides 'the board consists of utter morons' argument.

Cech has always stood strong. It's a shame all these problems are coming at once.