• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i'm in the minority, but i would go with this

625322_Chelsea.jpg

Lampard to only play 1 half

Ba to only play 1 hour, after that Feruz comes in

You've got some stick for this, but this is broadly speaking the type of team we should've been putting out in this competition. Maybe Saville should've got a run, maybe Blackman on the bench and even Loftus-Cheek at some point although that would be a stretch.

Some people have been trying to sell Bradford in the final as the 'magic of the cup'. Firstly, that only pertains to the FA Cup. The Coca-Cola Cup isn't magical in the slightest. More importantly it shows how devalued this competition has become. I don't think there's been a better time to put it out of it's misery and erect a screen around it Grand National-style.

Nothing to worry about Rafa. I am more worried about Iva & his gifts. Hopefully, he will play better since it was very unusual for him.

Are Chelsea capable to score two or three goals in Wales ? Yea, I believe so.

We are capable of scoring 6 vs them... We are also capable of losing... If we play our best team i can definitely see us winning the game because of the position swansea are in and the likelyhood of them sitting back. Then it comes down to can we score 2 and not concede, or can we get the margin big enough. I think we will do it. We play better in underdog scenarios... :D

Probably just means it will cost roman a shed load more money when he wants to buy him lol, but it is definitely the right thing for michu to stay there as long as possible as he can be their star man for a long time.

Guys I know this is one of rare chances for silverware this season, but this kind of tournaments are meant for big clubs to try youth players too. United always tries their youth players in such games, but we always need to play our best players. This type of games are meant to rest best players and give test for young ones, but we always do around...

I dont know, this stuff is always taken too serious...

Guys I know this is one of rare chances for silverware this season, but this kind of tournaments are meant for big clubs to try youth players too. United always tries their youth players in such games, but we always need to play our best players. This type of games are meant to rest best players and give test for young ones, but we always do around...

I dont know, this stuff is always taken too serious...

The games arn't meant for resting players, its just thats what some teams decide to do. We have played our best team to get to this point, so what was the point of that if we just let ourselves get knocked out. We have a Fa cup game against easier opposition which is a great chance to rest our big names so i see no reason why not try and get to wembley.