Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

The biggest prize this year is a top-four finish and Rafa leaving.

Funny, you say that.

Any trophy should be appreciated, I feel.

As for Rafa, he just might be the one to win it for Chelsea.

Some of us will appreciate it too.

To finish in top four, it looks like a sure thing, I´d like to point out.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly can't see us advancing, I would almost consider this a good time to just rotate the squad to rest some players (who desperately need it) and let people like marin and such get some playing time.

However, I can't stand a loser's mentality, so I hope we go out there and give them hell!

I am keeping my positive mood. It has payed off against the arse. Let's not jinx it now.

We will have a first half like last one. 75 % possesion, Hazard n Mata on fire ...... And Ba in front. 0-3.

The second half will depend on Torres coming on. If not, 0-4.

Ps: I think Oscar will join the trio's performance about now .... Go for it, son!!

I would go with

Cech

Azpi Ivan JT Cole

Luiz Lamps

Oscar Mata Hazard

Ba

We need to win by 2 goals and in some way we can approach this in a simple attacking way. It doesn't mean be stupid but theres no point getting knocked out because we didn't give it a big enough go.... Could even play Oscar with lamps given that they will most likely be sitting back and play marin on the right... Oscar on the right isn't ideal but the only other option is marin and if we can replicate our first half performance with arsenal, with demba ba up front we should be able to score the goals required. JT back in for his priceless leadership and to keep the team going as well as him being our best defender (which is the most imprtant reasoning).

If this game was a song I think it would have this title:

Beating swansea by 2 goals is gonna be hard no doubt, but impossible is a stretch too far. If we play our best team and they all show up, swansea will sit back concede, and start to panic and demba ba will see us over the line. I'm feeling confident... :D

This is the song that comes to mind

:whistling: