Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

Wow, we're thin at the moment. This is Lampard's 4 start in about 10 days. I'd prefer to see him rest. Mata probably needs a rest too. Oscar on the right hasn't worked yet. Problem is, we have so few options with Mikel and Moses away and Marin being for whatever reason, seen as almost unplayable.

It did work for the first half vs arsenal though... If we can replicate that we are in with a great chance.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For any confused souls out there

Should Chelsea win tonight's game 2-0, then the tie will go to extra-time. If there are no further goals, it's penalties.

If Chelsea win 3-1, we have extra-time and if there are no further goals,Swansea win on away goals.

If Chelsea win 4-2, we have extra-time and if there are no further goals we go to penalties.

If Chelsea win 5-3, we have extra-time and if there are not further goals,Chelsea win on away goals.

If there any more goals than that in the 90 minutes then we'll all just enjoy it...

Definitely more confusion around the forum now :D

Oh and just when I don't get pissed off with rafa. He comes out and says torres has been great recently... WTF has this bloke been watching. Even my mum said torres is shit and she hardly even watches football ffs.

Oh and just when I don't get pissed off with rafa. He comes out and says torres has been great recently... WTF has this bloke been watching. Even my mum said torres is shit and she hardly even watches football ffs.

He cant really say he's been shit.

Well, you can't expect him to go out and say how awful Torres has been in public. But yeah, at least something like he has to work more and stuff like that. We need someone with balls.

Lol...

There is no way possible we can get knocked out because of away goals... That's all that matters and only us winning 2-0 goes to pens. He meant well :)

I know I know lol, the conditions are clear but if there was somebody who was not sure, read it, went away to watch it on TV or anything, he might be really REALLY surprised then :D

Well, you can't expect him to go out and say how awful Torres has been in public. But yeah, at least something like he has to work more and stuff like that. We need someone with balls.

Even if he just dismissed it and said we have 2 strikers and both have to work hard to be chosen... But not, torres has been fucking amazing recently.... I'm paraphrasing :-P