Chelsea 0-2 Swansea

Jase

Man of the Match  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Oscar on the right was a stupid decision, i know Moses is not around, but give Marin a chance, he delivered a good ball when he came on - Oscar was not even in the game.

That's the thing I don't get tonight. Why on earth did Benitez deployed him as a winger on the right flank?! He's not a winger FFS!!

At the rate we're going, I'll probably prefer to have RDM back and go with his gung-ho playing style than this atrocious playing style. Feels too rigid and structured!!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the bloke who left our best chance of scoring on the bench til the 80th minute...

Yes true I'll concede but to be honest we were creating chances just not finishing. I felt as though we'd make a breakthrough at some point and I assume many others did too. So keeping Ba's powder dry with a view to playing 90 against Stoke did make sense.

But yes I completely take your point.

Ivanovic has won us more games than I care to remember.

He deserves some slack, he will learn - he played his heart out and i appreciate that.

The Ref was shocking, missed fouls on Hazard, BA taken down in box and gets yellow card - shocking, but since Clattenburg this has been a problem...

Torres is worse than cancer! Never play him again!

Mata had a shit game, we need another player to challenge him!

Oscar/Ramires etc are not wingers, shouldn't play there! Marin should have started.

Benitez TOO FUCKING SLOW TO MAKE CHANGES!!!

Oh and BA EVERY GAME NOW PLEASE!!!!

I pretty much agree with everything there, and that basically sums up what will be discussed over the next few days.... BA HAS TO BE NO.1... I don't know a bloke who would still play torres over him, and benitez what the fuck are you smoking! demba ba is clearly a beast... I don't mind torres starting everygame (if it keeps roman happy) providing he is subbed off exactly 53 seconds into the game.

What's the scoreline going to be for the next leg for us to advance? Same concept as the CL I presume?

We need 2-0 to go to extra time!!! Or 1-3 to us, then we would win on away goals after extra time.

Fuckit play BA and Marin we will win 5-0 :)

Yes Torres should never play, but our team has just bad mentality this season. Title afer title they lost this group of youngsters and/or irresponsible players, they are just not up for it. You can had to that the games vs Juve and Shaktar away when we didnt show anything, the game game vs QPR, the one against Liverpool when we should have scored 2 or 3 but instead we gave them the chance to score and they did. Its like the opposite of the end of last season. And this apathetic Benitez doesnt help at all. i cant watch anymore realy.

I pretty much agree with everything there, and that basically sums up what will be discussed over the next few days.... BA HAS TO BE NO.1... I don't know a bloke who would still play torres over him, and benitez what the fuck are you smoking! demba ba is clearly a beast... I don't mind torres starting everygame (if it keeps roman happy) providing he is subbed off exactly 53 seconds into the game.

LIKE !!!

Yup outta likes again :(

I just like too much :P

Yes true I'll concede but to be honest we were creating chances just not finishing. I felt as though we'd make a breakthrough at some point and I assume many others did too. So keeping Ba's powder dry with a view to playing 90 against Stoke did make sense.

But yes I completely take your point.

I agree with you in the sense that i would have started torres with the view of starting demba vs stoke.... My worry and its a big one is that torres will also start vs stoke... :cry:

Can't blame Luiz + Ivanovic for long balls if opposition have 11 players behind ball!!!

If BA was playing we would have won, it's that simple - Torres is shite!

ok, but what's the point of playing long balls when Torres is the one upfront?

because that was the whole story of the game against QPR, either long balls or shooting at row Z

plus, the meaningless playing from the back with all the unnecessary dribbling from Luiz and Iva that was far far indisciplined performance to be happening in a big club