Chelsea 0-2 Swansea

Jase

Man of the Match  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Abuse for Rafa is fucking stupid. Conceded 2 from individual mistakes and had some shocking finishing.

So in summary.

1. Not our night.

2. Rafa set up well and we dominated to start.

3. Fuck off Torres.

Who is the bloke who left our best chance of scoring on the bench til the 80th minute...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we might be going a transition but not when we are two games away from a final.

anyone who watched can see we sat up poorly (tactically) with Oscar and Hazard pushed so far on the wings.

I'm not gonna even comment about torres, his fee explains his starting for the team every game for us. Roman needs to swallow his pride and kick him out.

the only positive side is that we are in January so we should get real and strengthen our squad we need at least two more strikers and 2 actual CM's.

there is not enough competition within the squad, while the other issue is the lack of discipline, specifically shown by Luiz and Iva. we spent £££'s last summer to have this quality collection of medfielders only for Luiz and Iva to play long balls straight into the opposition, makes no sense at al!

If Roman planning on sacking Rafa, Torres should be going first. At this rate we will end up mid-table at best.

Can't believe it took Rafa 80 minutes to introduce Ba for Torres. Torres was invisible for the whole game, we played with 10 men for most of it. I really am sick of Fernando now, absolutely shocking no show.

Feel sorry for Bran, thought he had an okay game barring the two mistakes which ultimately led to their goals, but I think we should've finished the game off with the chances we had. I can forgive Bran because he rarely ever lets us down. Referee obviously played a huge hand in the final result too. Ba's goal and penalty claim clearly should've stood.

We never make it easy for ourselves do we.

The weird thing is that we actually played ok, and diminated the game and they had fuck all chances except the ones ivan deciding he wanted to offer them....

Perhaps he is working for the FA and this is some sort of handicap system...

Ivanovic has won us more games than I care to remember.

He deserves some slack, he will learn - he played his heart out and i appreciate that.

The Ref was shocking, missed fouls on Hazard, BA taken down in box and gets yellow card - shocking, but since Clattenburg this has been a problem...

Torres is worse than cancer! Never play him again!

Mata had a shit game, we need another player to challenge him!

Oscar/Ramires etc are not wingers, shouldn't play there! Marin should have started.

Benitez TOO FUCKING SLOW TO MAKE CHANGES!!!

Oh and BA EVERY GAME NOW PLEASE!!!!

I honestly believe that if we play our best 11 (and they turn up, without stupid mistakes) we will at least get this to penalties... With BA, hazard mata etc we can go there and win by a 2 goal margin... I have the confidence, but if he still thinks that torres is our number 1 striker i am gonna go fucking crazy... It took ba 1 min 30 seconds to do more than torres did in 80 mins...

Oscar on the right was a stupid decision, i know Moses is not around, but give Marin a chance, he delivered a good ball when he came on - Oscar was not even in the game.

And the substitutions were too late, i understand wanting to save Ba for Stoke, but he should have come on around 65th minute, so he has enough time to get into the flow of things.

Anyway a disgrace to lose this game by 2 goals, our home form really sucks under Rafa.

we might be going a transition but not when we are two games away from a final.

anyone who watched can see we sat up poorly (tactically) with Oscar and Hazard pushed so far on the wings.

I'm not gonna even comment about torres, his fee explains his starting for the team every game for us. Roman needs to swallow his pride and kick him out.

the only positive side is that we are in January so we should get real and strengthen our squad we need at least two more strikers and 2 actual CM's.

there is not enough competition within the squad, while the other issue is the lack of discipline, specifically shown by Luiz and Iva. we spent £££'s last summer to have this quality collection of medfielders only for Luiz and Iva to play long balls straight into the opposition, makes no sense at al!

If Roman planning on sacking Rafa, Torres should be going first. At this rate we will end up mid-table at best.

Can't blame Luiz + Ivanovic for long balls if opposition have 11 players behind ball!!!

If BA was playing we would have won, it's that simple - Torres is shite!

This is just turning into a nightmare season. We played very well in the first half but just got unlucky. Second half we weren't nearly as impressive. Down 1-0, I'd be OK going away. Down 2-0 is a lot harder. We've been just awful under Rafa with some historically bad performances. Losing 2-0 at home to Swansea? Are you kidding? We looked much better once Ba was on (of course). Oscar had one beautiful pass but was invisible. He is simply not a winger. Marin at least provides some real width.