Chelsea 0-2 Swansea

Jase

Man of the Match  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I agree with you in the sense that i would have started torres with the view of starting demba vs stoke.... My worry and its a big one is that torres will also start vs stoke... :cry:

If that happens then I will quote my previous quote and call myself an idiot. Ba for undisputed number 1.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion of this game...change the fucking server or make a facebook page for everybody's sake

The server is paid for out of people's pockets... It's the best CFC fan site around and the guys work hard to provide it and often fund out of THEIR own pocket!

If we all paid £5 month we would have Amazon style servers :)

So maybe we should look at giving back, rather than moaning...?

Ivanovic has a nightmare game for the first time in months and looks genuinely distraught. Torres has another shocker and doesn't give a fuck. That is the difference here people.

Ivanovic had one of the most casual stances I have ever seen, sure Torres was no hard worker but Ivanovic played like he was stoned. Should be docked wages.

Frustrating game, we were so wasteful with the chances and their goals came from two silly Ivanovic mistakes. Torres and Oscar were both more than shit, why did Benitez not take on Ba and Lampard sooner when it clearly wasn't working the way it was?

Still another 90 minutes to go and there is yet hope left, although we didn't do our chances any good with this result. An early goal from Demba Ba and they'll be shitting their pants for the rest of the game, assuming Benitez isn't once again stupid enough to start such an important game with the ladyboy.

There have been greater comebacks before, just watch Napoli second leg from last season. ;)

And on the ivan front... He made two awful mistakes... He knows he has done that, and was visably distraught with what he has done, and i have already forgiven him for it because he has done so much and has been very good. Ivan knows he has had one of his worst games ever, mistakes happen...

The server is paid for out of people's pockets... It's the best CFC fan site around and the guys work hard to provide it and often fund out of THEIR own pocket!

I don't know how much more traffic we get here compared to CFCnet, but they never crash there. I can't even get in here a lot of the time during or immediately following matches.

Anyways, if we continue to play Torres for even a few more weeks, we'll be in danger of not finishing top 4. It's got beyond embarrassing now. He MUST go!

ok, but what's the point of playing long balls when Torres is the one upfront?

because that was the whole story of the game against QPR, either long balls or shooting at row Z

plus, the meaningless playing from the back with all the unnecessary dribbling from Luiz and Iva that was far far indisciplined performance to be happening in a big club

Luiz put Oscar in with a great ball - Oscar fucked up first touch

Honestly Luiz was fucking great tonight! If I edited the game and made him look like Fellani people would be saying how great he is...

We played long balls because we had no width... That's why Marin should have started...

The real problem was Torres being beaten to everything - he really is shit

When Bane made that first mistake I honestly thought the man was going to cry, he was gutted. After that he left his heart on that pitch trying to make up for it, but it was too much. Then another lack of concetration and ... Feel really sorry for the lad, but I'm sure he'll return even stronger.

We are out of the COC and Swansea will win the trophy.I really cant talk now about the game, this season is far worst than the AVB season.

Bit early for that. It's not an ideal situation, but on another day we could have won that 3-0, and with their lead they will probably sit back... Big demba ba will rip them apart...

I BELIEVE! :D

The most obvious thing is that Ba should have come earlier.

I would have put Mata on the right (don't know why i said left earlier). for inside crosses or shooting.

Asked to Hazard and Oscar to play quite close to try quick link-up.

Oscar coming a bit deeper to lay-off of Hazard with his back to goal.

Dan Levene@BluesChronicle

Benitez asked if Chelsea looked more dangerous in the last 10 minutes with Ba than in the previous 80 with Torres. "No, I don't think so."

For real man... I know he's not gonna admit it but there's so many ways to not make yourself look like a fool and Benitez can't even get that right.

I can't imagine the abuse Luiz or Mikel would get if they had made only one of those dreadful mistakes tonight. The double standards are unfair.

Anyway, Luiz put in a heroic performance tonight. Top class.

Oscar and Hazard were also very good, I thought.

Like I've said before if people donate something then they have a right to moan. Far to many people expect something for nothing when they contribute nothing.

Last month we received £7, a month like that on a better server could be the end of us.