Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

"Great team performance. We deserve what we got. To all the fans, we'll keep fighting 'til the end Al hamdulilah" via twitter @dembabafoot

Gotta love this guy for his character on and off the pitch, he is class personified.

Such a great guy, especially the way the "club" (by that i mean rafa playing torres over him) have been treating him... A true gent...

This man is just pure class. I have so much respect for him.

Tim Woodward ‏@TimWoodward_8
@dembabafoot shut the fuck up you greedy cunt!
Demba BaVerified account @dembabafoot
@TimWoodward_8 may God bless you

https://twitter.com/dembabafoot/status/308000337627844608

Leave TORRES Alone >.<

I know you're a trolll that is using some bizarre Torres worship to wind-up the forum but my point still stands.

Demba was terrific yesterday against a very organised team that has caused problems for a number of teams this season. I remember when we played West Brom away and Torres was absolutely dire in that game. The difference in quality between the two is mahoosive.

I know you're a trolll that is using some bizarre Torres worship to wind-up the forum but my point still stands.

Demba was terrific yesterday against a very organised team that has caused problems for a number of teams this season. I remember when we played West Brom away and Torres was absolutely dire in that game. The difference in quality between the two is mahoosive.

It's amusing how y'al calls me a troll fricking everytime ._. Their's like thousands of other forums to troll you know that right ?

And I know Ba had a good game but still I don't think he's better than Torres . A torres(trying) is better than BA (:

Time will prove that ._.

It's amusing how y'al calls me a troll fricking everytime ._. Their's like thousands of other forums to troll you know that right ?

And I know Ba had a good game but still I don't think he's better than Torres . A torres(trying) is better than BA (:

Time will prove that ._.

Two years is long enough. If he cannot show enough spirit for the team in that time period then he never will. He's happy with his pay check and that's all that matters to him.

Time will prove that ._.

:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

Two years is long enough. If he cannot show enough spirit for the team in that time period then he never will. He's happy with his pay check and that's all that matters to him.

Totally , Roman needs to say adious to him A.S.A.P . That'd be a huge wakeup call to him .

Time will prove that ._.

lmfao.. better at losing possession you mean

lmfao.. better at losing possession you mean

Lulz ._.

@Steve Ikr , I've just lost faith in this very sentence that he'll ever succeed at Chelsea lulz

Maybe he'll get back to his back at some other club ?

Maybe lulz . It's worth a TRY (:

Happy he's here! Still dont get why sturridge had to go tho... shouldve sold torres back to liverpool... wouldve been better for all parties..

Especially for next year with ba/lukaku and sturridge we should have had enough options without having to spend another 30 million.

He seems like one of the genuinely nicest guys we've had at the club in the Roman era if his tweets are anything to go by (throw Essien, Terry [despite his antics], Cech etc. into that list.) My next top will definitely be Gay4Demba (I've already got Gay4Mata.) (No i'm not actually gay.)