Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

@chelseafc: RB reveals Demba Ba had a hamstring niggle pre-Swansea so couldn't play much of the game, so Torres had to play with a stomach bug. #CFC

Injured already hope he will be able to play more against stoke we need a big lad upfront!

Sounds like Bullshit to me... why didn't he say this earlier? he made a mistake by not bringing him on earlier and now he's trying to justify it by reporting a fake injury.

I hope Ba doesn't follow the same path as Sturridge with all these mysterious injuries.

Just admit you fucked up Rafa. I pray that Cech is available for stoke because he definitely could have done something about Michu's and SWP's goal. Turnbul's positioning is horrible for a pro keeper.

Sounds like Bullshit to me... why didn't he say this earlier? he made a mistake by not bringing him on earlier and now he's trying to justify it by reporting a fake injury.

Basic sports knowledge that you dont reveal small injuries if the players can play! Dont know why he would lie about stuff like that!

same fake injury as usual... We saw with sturridge before the juve's game, that's bullshit

I can't believe anyone would make up fake injuries, except to avoid playing internationals of course.

Managers do this all the time.. look at Fergie, when he wants to drop someone (for maybe doing something wrong) he tells the media they're injured, it's just a little tactic to stop the Media speculating.

Managers used to (might still do) tell certain players to walk of the pitch 'injured' if they get subbed off..

Even if he was injured, surely another 10 or 20 minutes wouldn't have made a difference? this doesn't change the fact that Ba should of been on earlier.

He created more chances than any other Chelsea player today. Benefits of playing with a target man.

The lay off to Frank was class.

I held my breath today as I thought it was him down clutching his knee! But it was Ramires thankfully. (inb4racist)

Solid performance and he was a focal point to the attack. The team worked around him and Stoke had to defend him, they couldn't ignore him like most teams do with Torres and have spare defenders.

Unfortunately he will be benched midweek to allow Torres to play the 'easier' game against Southampton. Benitez will make Demba do all the hard work against four 6'5 Stoke defenders and let Torres play at home against Southampton. Tough luck Demba.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2262198/Chelsea-striker-Demba-Ba-owes-car-cleaner-40.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Who would've thought, the minute a player joins Chelsea the media start writing shit about him. If he'd stayed at Newcastle or gone to another English club I'm sure this non-story would never have been published. :rolleyes:

Still, Demba seems rather cheap for a lad who makes that much money. :lol: