Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

I felt bad for him he was tearful, I mean it's a tough situation.

It has not been unfair criticism because Torres, eto and Ba have not been very good all season, they haven't been consistent and did how strong the rest of the team are, had they been stronger we would be winning the league .

However credit to Ba for stepping up and fighting for Chelsea, great goal tonight. Well deserved plaudits, if they could remain strong what's left of the season I'll be happy.

I feel Ba doesnt get justice. He's now delivered every time he's been subbed in yet he's usually stuck on the bench. Sometimes not even that.

This might sound like a Torres-bashing, maybe it is, maybe its not. But one thing Ive really thought about is.

For me, what Torres brings to the table (in theory) is what we already have in all our 3 AMs. Torres simply doesnt add anything extra.

Ba on the other hand, offers strenght, air duels and wins the balls there which is something we often lack up the pitch. Also he's a poacher.

I would love to see more of him.MUCH more.

Everything you said is correct in my opinion. Wear your Torres bashing like a crown mate. Another thing is Ba can handle the bench better than most strikers, he's a mercenary and as long as he is getting paid and supporting his family he is genuinely happy (believe it or not). You are never going to hear this man seriously bitching about things, if he doesn't play or gets subbed off his ego remains intact.

Been crying out for him to get playing time this season, I think that's a goal every 98 minutes for him now? :lol:

Great determination, great heart, couldn't be happier for a better guy. He's deserved it.

Should we reach Lisbon, I doubt he even sees the field but he'll be able to feel like he contributed hugely IF we win the trophy.

He's by no means one of the big names we have or the best player around but he's certainly had his moments here at Chelsea in the past 16 months. Fantastic attitude and a model professional.

Plus, now we don't need to buy a CB in the summer. Just throw Ba in there :lol: Did really great in defense in the last few minutes.