Jase

Man of the Match  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let's just focus on Luiz's mistakes and not the good he did today?

He was out of position for that goal. He wasn't the only one - what more do you want? It's his 6th fucking game in that position and you're writing him off? In fairness, you've been doing that since day one so at least you're consistent.

And I completely disagree with the idea he could've been off. Try not to be too disappointed about his lack of a red.

Its the same story every game since Luiz started to play as a DM, people just keep focusing is his mistakes. In fact, only an idiot would blame Luiz for his first goal, and now this Choulo guy is even talking about how he could have been off, and thats even more stupid.

Ramires played in the right wing, and he wasnt that great, still he had a superb assist to Lampard. In fact the worst Chelsea player today, Torres aside, was Hazard. Ramires was way better than Hazard today, but you wont find people saying how shit he was in this game, you will only find people saying about how young he is and about the time he needs to become a great player. Luiz also needs time to develope as a proper DM, and untill he has been decent enough to be given this time.

Nevermind, this Choulo guy is the same person who believes an avarage striker can score 25 goals in a single PL season.

I remember those moments aswell and one in particular could have easily been a yellow card

Well let's stop playing a guy in DM because he might be get a yellow card. :rolleyes:

Personally I'm going to decide to support a player who plays his bollocks off and has done well in less than six games in a new position against some tough opposition.

And I think I'm going to defend him against 'fans' who will pick up on the smallest thing to have a pop at him over.

It isn't always the nature of the tackle but the sheer number of fouls.. and Luiz is known for his ill timing and moments of 'brilliance'.. it is a justified fear.. in my eyes, he was lucky not to receive a red

your eyes are way to biased, then, because I'm sure you wont find any Everton fan thinking about how Luiz should have got a red.

Nevermind, this Choulo guy is the same person who believes an avarage striker can score 25 goals in a single PL season.

He was saying before the game he expected us to lose because Mikel wasn't in the team. :rolleyes:

Must be gutted that we won not just without Mikel, but with Luiz in there. :yay:

That was an extremely stressful match. But deserved or not, 3 points against Everton at Goodison Park. Absolutely delighted.

I'm gonna give myself a relaxing evening and try my best to to analyze the match too much. There may have been mistakes from players, but they all worked their socks off for the full 90 mins. It was such a pleasure to see us defend in such a dedicated manner.

A very happy Chelsea fan indeed!

He had 2 late tackles. I honestly though he was off after the first one. He was late and no where near the ball and would have gotten a yellow if he were not already on a YC.

I honestly never saw these 2 late tackles, perhaps because they were just avarage fouls and you with your biased eyes saw it as one worth another yellow. I dont remember any Everton player asking for a second yellow for Luiz in that match. I would be happy if you are able to show these 2 late tackles.

your eyes are way to biased, then, because I'm sure you wont find any Everton fan thinking about how Luiz should have got a red.

Actually, you're pretty wrong here. The Everton fans are the most fucking nuts when it comes to referee decisions. Every time they had a fair decision go against them, you could hear them screaming, it was bloody ridiculous.

Well let's stop playing a guy in DM because he might be get a yellow card. :rolleyes:

Personally I'm going to decide to support a player who plays his bollocks off and has done well in less than six games in a new position against some tough opposition.

And I think I'm going to defend him against 'fans' who will pick up on the smallest thing to have a pop at him over.

Yellow+yellow=red.. enough reason for criticism.. he is reckless.. deep inside you know it and luckily it didnt cost us the game

I remember those moments aswell and one in particular could have easily been a yellow card

I dont remember those moment neither. Again, I would be happy if someone can show me those moments, because it seems only Luiz haters remember them.

This game is further proof that, while we no longer are so dependent on Terry, we are dependent on having a true leader (Lampard) on the field in his absence.

I agree. But to be fair, every play acted like a leader today. They did me proud.

This game is further proof that, while we no longer are so dependent on Terry, we are dependent on having a true leader (Lampard) on the field in his absence.

Honestly, watching that game then the player I was impressed with was Ivanovic. Relieved pressure at the right times and so dependable.

Not sure what you saw Lampard do to lead the team today? Was he not doing that against Corinthians?

I love the guy but let's not mythologise him simply when it suits us.

I dont remember those moment neither. Again, I would be happy if someone can show me those moments, because it seems only Luiz haters remember them.

I get that you're brazilian and really take it way too personally.. calling everyone who does not 100% agree with you a Luiz hater, but in the end of the day..as a chelsea fan i want best for the club.. Luiz is a great player but brining out that he is reckless in challanges doesn't mean that we hate him.. stop making bad assumptions mate..