Norwich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I love Norwich. Went up there for a wedding a few months ago and was told by a farmer at the car park 'if you back in this way you will be facing the right way when you go home!' when I was reversing the car. I assume he was the most intelligent man in the village because he could actually speak English.

Hmmm...a question about the wedding...were the bride and groom related?

i don't know why more countries haven't utilised viewer's match choice as an option, fox sports does a great job with epl in australia

I don't know why the Premier League doesn't have a package over the internet. My friend in Australia got the baseball and NFL packages. You can pay per team, per month, per game, or just overall. HD streams online. I'd pay for the Chelsea package in a second.

Wondering if Mata won't get a rest today. This should be a winnable game regardless and we do need some players fresh for the crucial Everton match on Sunday. (And we then have 4 matches in the two weeks following.)

PLEASE do not jynx it!

I well remember your posts about West Ham comeback. :whistling:

Hmmm...a question about the wedding...were the bride and groom related?

I can't say I was paying any attention to all of it- it was by far the most boring wedding I have ever been to and involved 2 people I had never even heard of but yes I wouldn't be surprised if they were cousins or something!

PLEASE do not jynx it!

I well remember your posts about West Ham comeback. :whistling:

With the way they we and they looked in the first half, a comeback did seem pretty impossible. It was almost like at half time, West Ham drank some of the druid's potion that Obelix fell into as a baby. (for those of you who get that reference...)

I expect to see some big players rested today. which shall not be good for my Fantasy team!

I hope it doesn't get changed around too much. Would love to see Luiz in DM again. if he does start in DM today, we can be sure that is his new position!

we should slaughter them today, though if Rafa does rest some players, I can see it being a slow win. Or we may still slaughter them, depends how motivated and hungry the players are!

Happy Christmas to everyone for yesterday as well.

I Have not checked yet, but on countless occasions, ESPN and ESPN HD have the same game written in the description, while star sports has a different game.

However, when the games are starting, ESPN has a different game than ESPN HD, and star sports has a different game as well.

So dont be surprised if they broadcast the Chelsea game. As long as there are feeds coming from UK, there is a good chance the match will be broadcast.

If not, then it simply doesnt make sense.

I expect it to be Live though, regardless of TV Listings.

its on ESPN HD guys

I Have not checked yet, but on countless occasions, ESPN and ESPN HD have the same game written in the description, while star sports has a different game.

However, when the games are starting, ESPN has a different game than ESPN HD, and star sports has a different game as well.

So dont be surprised if they broadcast the Chelsea game. As long as there are feeds coming from UK, there is a good chance the match will be broadcast.

If not, then it simply doesnt make sense.

I expect it to be Live though, regardless of TV Listings.

Not live. They're showing Citeh, United and even farking Tottenham but not us. Fuck you, ESPN-Star. Fuck you.

EDIT : On ESPN HD. Streams it is, then.