Leeds United v Chelsea

Jase

Warnock's at the wind up resting players. It's a pity the players don't properly hate each other like they used to and should in these games. I started loving Chelsea after the 1970 cup final, hate Leeds since too - dirty scummy inbred unwashed cunts that they are, waste of oxygen.

Anyway, I think even all things considered we should beat this shower of shite - if we don't can the last person leaving Stamford Bridge nut the fat waiter and kick Roman in the nuts

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cech

azpi iva luiz bert

lamp oscar

sturridge marin piazon

torres

Oscar and Lampard in the pivot? Oh, that is gonna end well.

I would rather play a proper DM in Saville in the starting lineup. Would at least be a useful experience for him.

How good is Leeds?

midtable Championship team so they have enough quality to beat us. Their best player is probably Luciano Becchio. They will be well up for it though because of the history between the teams and because the majority of their fans are a bunch of thugs

Oscar and Lampard in the pivot? Oh, that is gonna end well.

I would rather play a proper DM in Saville in the starting lineup. Would at least be a useful experience for him.

if it was upto me i would have malouda starting, torres not even on the bench, sturridge thru the middle etc... but lets be realistic. none of this will happen. i am 99% sure that we are gonna play this team unless any injuries. the worst thing is i cant see us score and for that matter even keep a clean sheet.

There is still FA cup and Europa League, no?

There is but if we can't beat Leeds and get to the final of this cup then surely we have no chance in winning the FA cup or Europa League. Even though I hope we still beat Leeds and win this cup which we are capable of! Just disappointed not to win any trophies so far, should have won that CWC game, we were so poor though.

midtable Championship team so they have enough quality to beat us. Their best player is probably Luciano Becchio. They will be well up for it though because of the history between the teams and because the majority of their fans are a bunch of thugs

But what are their qualities and weakness? How do you think we have to aproach the game in order to win (tactical wise)?

I honestly havent seen this team play.

But what are their qualities and weakness? How do you think we have to aproach the game in order to win (tactical wise)?

I honestly havent seen this team play.

I Saw them loosing to Darby a dew days ago...

Slow Defence,Nice GK,Nice Attacking Part. We must to play a quick football with deep passes.

I would say just rest key players and we should still be good but tbh i am nowhere near that confident. So i would play a fairly strongish team and see if we can win a trophy, and considering arsenal are out we must have a pretty good chance.

Cech

Azpi Ivan JT Bertrand

Lampard Luiz

Moses Oscar Marin

Torres (Danny if fit)

If we lose this then they all need a good talking too. But if JT is fit and plays i am extremely confident we will win it... JT coming back, if he is fit for this game will give us something to cheer... We need him.

loosing is no longer a news/heart break its become the way of life... we are pretty much turning into the next Liverpool !

win one game ... fans get their hope high and then series of shocking results !

the only way we are better than liverpool is we have some reputable names on paper and are part of more competitions which will soon disappear ...

Leeds will certainly win ... i am feeling confident about it

I know it sounds like too much negativity but it is soon to be reality !