Leeds United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warnock's at the wind up resting players. It's a pity the players don't properly hate each other like they used to and should in these games. I started loving Chelsea after the 1970 cup final, hate Leeds since too - dirty scummy inbred unwashed cunts that they are, waste of oxygen.

Anyway, I think even all things considered we should beat this shower of shite - if we don't can the last person leaving Stamford Bridge nut the fat waiter and kick Roman in the nuts

I think you should take a course on anger management .......You are way too calm talking about those dirty northern bastards and FAR too

peaceful towards the Fat Waster ,,,FFS GET ANGRY

Just put the U-21's out there along with Marin and Piazon. Everyone else should rest and rethink their priorities.

You can poke that idea straight away. This is a big game. It will be played like a derby match, in that you won't need a ball for the first 20mins. Lamps and JT will put the foreign players in the picture regarding the rivallry and both teams will be bang up for it. Been to Elland Road a good few times in the past and the atmosphere will be Red hot. No hiding places out there.

Make no mistake, to the fans of BOTH clubs, this is a big game.

As I said earlier, the outcome of this game could very well ruin my xmas if it goes against us. If that Spanish cunt plays the u21's I will fucking swing for him. :wank2:

I actually very much respect leeds well of course I would, since its my fathers team and my second favourite after cheslea of course but I really think leeds have the power to beat I mean they beat Everton ,crystal palace in the league..etc

And what we have done lately losing to Corinthians who aren't the best team and we all know that.though I really think we deserved to stay in the champions league ..... Well at least we are in Europa league hopefully we can win that and the carling cup and I know the topic isn't all the things I'm talking about but I wanted to say one last thing: we defiantly need a new player I want one midfielder and one attacker falcao and capoue so after I think we can beat leeds though they did used to be great they did once get to the champions league final ....And they were robbed

Leeds has always been a dirty club, even now after their fall from grace from the 90s.

And benitez will be the biggest troll if he plays Oscar and Lampard together in the pivot. Luiz has to play there next to either lamps or Oscar. Azpil will just have to play as CB and bring Paulo into the RB position. It's a shit, but id rather have a bit more control in the midfield so I would sacrifice some defensive capability, because they will want to test us from range and I would rather they have not much time to set up their shots.

We should win this game on paper, i think leeds will be up for this more than we are.

just dont think the team has the right attitude at the moment and seeing as this is a league cup game dont think that will change.

dont really know what team i wanna see on Wednesday sure he will fuck it up no doubt tho.

i just fear if Mata plays and does not show up we wont perform again.

my head says we will lose this one just cos Leeds will be up for this more than we are.

c2e1f15f2e807255193f34b6e9edd2c1.png?135

So the team has arrived?? Wasn't the flight delayed or something??

Yes, the flight was delayed. Instead of returning to England immediately after the CWC, they departed Japan on Monday at 11am. With the difference in time zone and all(9 hours difference between UK & Japan), they arrived back in England yesterday in the afternoon.