Fernando Torres

I wonder if Carlo will use Torres and Drogba together...what do you think ??

If Anchelotti want to take the best of Torres he need to Chance the lineup to 4-4-2 and I´m Affraid Anelka will be the change...

..............CECH

Ivanovic/Bosingwa......Alex/David.....Terry/David.....A.Cole/Yuri????

.........................Mikel/Essien

.................Essien/Ramires........Ramires/Malouda

..........................Lampard/Yoshi???

.....................Drogba/Kalou.......Torres/Anelka

ANd if we need more Fire Power... 4-3-3 With Drogba, Torres and Malouda/Anelka

Torres, the most expensive spanish player and the third highest paid footballer in the world, behind Messi and CR7. the sixth most expensive transfer in football history.

I said it, Chelsea is back son. we are back.

He's actually the 4th highest paid footballer... behind Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic (Inter to Barca for £56.6m) and Kaka! :whistling:

" Drogba is the best striker in the world " . Talk about being humble , to say that as a competitive sportsman, its something else . Despite all the rivalry we've had with Pool and him being a constant thorn like Tevez is for us , it was so easy to see that he was really pleased to be here , making the move to a bigger club , the kind of move every player wants in his own words .

For the longest time this signing didn't seem likely , for various reasons including thinking that our big spending days are long gone . I'll be the first to admit that as any fan of football , its easy to see the quality of player he is , clearly on another level when he's on song . Never thought this was going to happen , was clearly enjoying the meltdown in RAWK and that's all I thought it would amount to . Was a fantastic day for Chelsea Football Club , a world-class CF and an up and coming defender whom Jose himself was at one point chasing .

Torres has already endeared himself , that face and modesty will probably recuperate all that dough by selling shirts and merchandise , all over the world . Club profile compounded , stating our intent in getting the best talent in the world and an owner that's as committed as ever . Fantastic stuff .

Fantastic post clap.gif

mmmm... I´m thinking, maybe today Anelka, Drogba and Malouda.... feal that they need to Show Carlo they are still the best option for the Starting Lineup.... and give the 120% jejejeje

Competition is Good For Business