Fernando Torres

Really was mad watching it all unfold last night and very surreal to see Torres at Stamford Bridge signing his contract and holding up the shirt. I thought he handled his interview well. Big statement of intent from us now, up to Carlo to get him and Drogba playing together.

Have been waiting to see 'Torres' on the back of a Chelsea shirt for a long time..... Absolutely delighted!! He wanted Champions League football, we will give him that. I hope he returns the favour with goals in the CL.

Have been waiting to see 'Torres' on the back of a Chelsea shirt for a long time..... Absolutely delighted!! He wanted Champions League football, we will give him that. I hope he returns the favour with goals in the CL.

Don't worry about that.Torres will be chomping at the bit to bury Copenhagen.Then watch the rest of Europe quake in their boots!.

We are soooo cashing in on the shirts sale.

Not forgetting Paella replacing Hotdogs at half time :blink:

The shirt sales will be manic,probably the biggest since we signed Sheva,Lampard,or even Gullitt.

Not forgetting Samsumg and their Torres screensavers,which will also be a hit.

Chelsea TV just showed him arriving at Cobham today. :)

Any news whether Torres is going to join his new team-mates at Sunderland later?(not to play of course)

Or will he be watching the game on the net,like most of us will be?.

If we sell 3 millions shirts we get more than we paid for him.

Why?

Drogba has several years left

Drogba is 32. He does not have several years, and since Torres joined us we must balance our wages, and Torres+Drogba wont work, since we dont play good in 4-4-2.

Even If Carlo says he want Drogba to stay, Im afraid the board will release him.

Any news whether Torres is going to join his new team-mates at Sunderland later?(not to play of course)

Or will he be watching the game on the net,like most of us will be?.

Didn't say. Just said he was there for the afternoon to check everything out and would train with his new team mates tomorrow. Also said that Luiz was in London but wouldn't be at Cobham until tomorrow.

If we sell 3 millions shirts we get more than we paid for him.

Drogba is 32. He does not have several years, and since Torres joined us we must balance our wages, and Torres+Drogba wont work, since we dont play good in 4-4-2.

Even If Carlo says he want Drogba to stay, Im afraid the board will release him.

uhm as far as i'm concerned we need to sell1.3 million to get the cash back in, turnoverwise....

one shirt costs arround 45 Punds...

uhm as far as i'm concerned we need to sell1.3 million to get the cash back in, turnoverwise....

one shirt costs arround 45 Punds...

Yeah, but Chelsea dont get all the 45 punds. Some cash go to the store and Adidas.