UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Mods will be at full strenght here. Blink and you will miss those clowns invading the forum.

I will be fully prepared for them now I am on the staff, I will not tolerate any idiots trying to ruin this forum.

They are not even top of the table in that bang average league.

Chelsea managed to knock them out with a midfield of David Luiz and Lampard plus a 33 yo upfront. And no Eden for the 2nd leg. While Matic was ineligible for Champions League nights.

Now Matic is back, Cesc is right next to him, Eden and Oscar are on a different level and you have that animal leading the line. No worries. Jose is the perfect man to lead this team into big matches.

Mods will be at full strenght here. Blink and you will miss those clowns invading the forum.

Ibra was injured for the 2nd leg as well. We must take that into account. When it comes to the UCL, form book in the domestic league goes out the window. We won the UCL finishing 6th. Dortmund are around the relegation zone in their league but always look strong in the UCL. In the UCL every teams wants to raise their game.

I agree. We are much, much better equipped side this year. They are a good side don't get me wrong but I think we will be too strong for them.

Exactly. We beat them last season without Matić, Cesc, Costa, and with Hazard going off injured very early in the away match. They'll likely have Zlatan fit this time and Luiz in place of Alex but they're essentially the same team who aren't performing as well as they were last season.