UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

I'd rather play PSG than Juve. Juve can make our lives very difficult if they park the bus.

I hate PSG .. Went there when I was living in France ,,, could only get tickets in the home end ,, their fans were vile

constant racial abuse of Drogba cos he played for Marseilles ,, Almost all of France DETEST them

Bayer is dog shit, not that much better than Schalke at all and even MU with Moyes in charge raped them like 9-1 overall last season. Shakta is OK, not as good as a couple of years ago anymore. The rest is quality mostly.

Bayer is dog shit, not that much better than Schalke at all and even MU with Moyes in charge raped them like 9-1 overall last season. Shakta is OK, not as good as a couple of years ago anymore. The rest is quality mostly.

Judging by the comment, you clearly haven't watched Leverkusen this season. Granted, they are somewhat inconsistent but they are much better than last season under Sami Hyypia. Leverkusen are one highly offensive team who plays the high pressing game this term.

Judging by the comment, you clearly haven't watched Leverkusen this season. Granted, they are somewhat inconsistent but they are much better than last season under Sami Hyypia. Leverkusen are one highly offensive team who plays the high pressing game this term.

Naaa don't get me wrong they are a decent team but that is about it, if we are on our game we should comfortably beat them.

Naaa don't get me wrong they are a decent team but that is about it, if we are on our game we should comfortably beat them.

If you put it that way, then you can practically apply that to which ever team we face, not just Leverkusen.

You initially said Leverkusen were the easiest team of the lot to play but they aren't. Of the five, Basel are still the easiest one. Yes, they are a good side and may have beaten us twice last season but let's not forget we defeated them twice as well in the Europa League before that. The two losses last term, especially the one in Switzerland, happened because of Mourinho's negative approach.

If you put it that way, then you can practically apply that to which ever team we face, not just Leverkusen.

You initially said Leverkusen were the easiest team of the lot to play but they aren't. Of the five, Basel are still the easiest one. Yes, they are a good side and may have beaten us twice last season but let's not forget we defeated them twice as well in the Europa League before that. The two losses last term, especially the one in Switzerland, happened because of Mourinho's negative approach.

Nope, even at our 100% we will need a bit of luck to shut out Barca/Bayern/Real. For me Bayer and Basel is just as good as each other, which is average at best. Yh I wouldn't mind Basel or Shakta as well, just imo Bayer is the easiest and they finished 2nd in a group consisting of 3 other average teams as well.

Nope, even at our 100% we will need a bit of luck to shut out Barca/Bayern/Real.

Anything team will need that but the point still stands.

For me Bayer and Basel is just as good as each other, which is average at best. Yh I wouldn't mind Basel or Shakta as well, just imo Bayer is the easiest and they finished 2nd in a group consisting of 3 other average teams as well.

Guess there isn't really any point arguing about this if you are just gonna judge Leverkusen based on paper. :doh: Oh well..

Anything team will need that but the point still stands.

Guess there isn't really any point arguing about this if you are just gonna judge Leverkusen based on paper. :doh: Oh well..

Like I said it is a matter of opinions, it is just mine, you might think differently and that is fine too. We might not even draw either anyway, making this convo a bit useless :) I think if we play the right tactics and the right mindset we will beat any of those teams anyway including Juve or PSG.

Like I said it is a matter of opinions, it is just mine, you might think differently and that is fine too. We might not even draw either anyway, making this convo a bit useless :)

Having different opinions is fine but when that opinion is based on things just like results, then it becomes questionable.