UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

The Premier League is likely to move Chelsea's potential Premier League title decider with Liverpool later this month after the Londoners's progress into the Champions League semi-finals throw up a fixture nightmare.

The first leg of the Champions League semi-final is due to be played in less than a fortnight. Ahead of the second leg, they are due at Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday April 27, although this could now take place on April 26.

Chelsea will play one of their semi-final games on a Tuesday and one on a Wednesday. The draw for the semi-finals will take place on Friday.

The Premier League will ensure that they do not have to play on a Sunday and then 48 hours later on a Tuesday, meaning the match with Sunderland on April 20 could also be moved forward a day.

You made a mountain out of a molehill.

Now, be a nice boy & drink your tea. We will continue on Friday after the draw.

:lol: spreading rumors out of nothing about what jose said is making mountain out of molehill.

Don't like tea. More of a coffee guy. 25 hours to go

ATM is a BETTER team than RM. they have proven that in LA LIGA, CL, in the matches they played against barca and RM this season. hence the "lets avoid ATM" posts. moreover chelsea and ATM tie would be a defensive stalemate which would be decided on a moment of magic or a setpiece.

we have a way better chance against RM who are weak defensively. moreover jose would know each of those players inside out and play accordingly.

the first part, i get it but i wouldn't go so far as to say I would take Bayern or Real over Atletico

Once again, I'd like to face Atletico, purely to see the reception Courtios gets at the Bridge and to watch both him and Costa more closely for a game. 40,000 odd scouts can't be a bad thing right?

Atletico is not willing to pay around 8m to play Courtois. Way too much for the club.

Therefore, he won´t play against Chelsea.

Still Atletico is too hungry & playing well.

For my choice, I would like Bayern. Chelsea can knock their tikitaka shit, I feel.

NO RONALDO FOR REAL MADRID. That's our chance.

Ancelotti said ahead of Saturday's visit of Almeria, per the club'sofficial website:

Cristiano was fine, we didn't want to risk him, because of the intensity of the tie, and we didn't have to. Hopefully he's better soon and he is ready for the semi-final. It's not a big problem because if it were, he wouldn't have been on the bench. He has time to recover and could play on Saturday.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2015218-cristiano-ronaldo-injury-updates-on-real-madrid-stars-knee-and-return

My bad

Ronaldo injury rocks Real! Cristiano could be out of the Copa del Rey with muscle tear

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2601489/Ronaldo-injury-rocks-Real-Cristiano-15-days-muscle-tear.html#ixzz2yUBMkwB4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"A two week absence would mean Ronaldo missing the Copa del Rey final against Barcelona on Wednesday and the first leg of the Champions League semi-final"

Literally just came in to post about Ronaldo haha

Would be an advantage for either us, Bayern or Atletico to have the first leg at the Bernabeu then, with him out.

A lot easier to contain him away I think?