UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Of the three teams bayern, ATM and Real, real madrid are the least we should want to meet, reasons being.

1) ATM are poor at defending set pieces which is one of our strengths from which we score and we have a better defense than they do. I think the physicality of Ba can cause problems for them at their home as we can always lump balls towards ba to prevent being caught on the break hence we have a system to work against them.

2) As for Bayern with their possession game I think we will get a lot of chances to score on the counter attack and our defense is more than capable of holding their monotonous attacking style. I am confident if we play well we will get nothing less than a draw at germany with the ability to win them at stamford bridge.

3) Real are the least I hope to meet, the pace of their attackers is incredible compared to a slow ivanovic and ageing terry. Their ability from corner kicks, free kicks and crosses makes them a quality above all the other semi finalists and they are clear favourites for me being in the hunt for a treble of trophies. I simply DON'T want to go to the bernabeu. We have no prior champions league meeting against them, and having torres as our only energetic striker for away games makes no sense in going to bernabeu to play a team of athletes. However I hope they get bayern in the draw as they are more likely to knock out real madrid than chelsea due to their system. Our system is quite similar to madrid but they have the better players which is where the problem lies.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/celtic/233438-mo-bangura-could-feature-against-celtic-for-loan-club-if-elfsborg/

"Any agreement between the two clubs that this player wouldn’t play against Celtic should Elfsborg be drawn against them is purely between the clubs.

"UEFA would not have any involvement or consideration of this agreement, it would be neither endorsed or enforceable by UEFA."

That's really fucked up. That situation was in the summer of 2013...

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/celtic/233438-mo-bangura-could-feature-against-celtic-for-loan-club-if-elfsborg/

"Any agreement between the two clubs that this player wouldn’t play against Celtic should Elfsborg be drawn against them is purely between the clubs.

"UEFA would not have any involvement or consideration of this agreement, it would be neither endorsed or enforceable by UEFA."

That's really fucked up. That situation was in the summer of 2013...

Well UEFA might not enforce it but it was a signed contract so a civil court would enforce it.

http://www.uefa.org/about-uefa/administration/news/newsid=2088774.html

What the fuck is that ? We put a clause in a contract. Just play Matic and Salah if contract and law means nothing now.

Just watch us gets screwed by this and Barcelona getting away with their transfert suspension.

Fuck you Platini.