UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

don't underestimate the italians, they outdid a favor german national team in such comfortable way, nobody saw it coming!

juve went undefeated in seria. we finished 6th in our respective league. please don't bring that " seria is on decline " crap, that some manure fans would say!

don't get too cocky, we might get outdone by shaktar and juve, anything can happen, i can see us getting points but not soo many against juve!

to all the italian fans on here, don't listen to the garbage you see on here, your italian champions and im sure most of our fans are not dumb enough to call you easy!

don't underestimate the italians, they outdid a favor german national team in such comfortable way, nobody saw it coming!

juve went undefeated in seria. we finished 6th in our respective league. please don't bring that " seria is on decline " crap, that some manure fans would say!

don't get too cocky, we might get outdone by shaktar and juve, anything can happen, i can see us getting points but not soo many against juve!

to all the italian fans on here, don't listen to the garbage you see on here, your italian champions and im sure most of our fans are not dumb enough to call you easy!

Agreed on almost everything, Juve is a huge coub with a great team that only lost one game the entire season, but you can not deny serie a is declining.

Was our clash in 2009 the last time Juve were in the CL?

I never realized they signed Lucio. He had a mare against us for Bayern Munich in 2005 but was superb against us for Inter in 2010, wonder what his performance will be against us for Juve? in reality probably something inbetween.

I never realized they signed Lucio. He had a mare against us for Bayern Munich in 2005 but was superb against us for Inter in 2010, wonder what his performance will be against us for Juve? in reality probably something inbetween.

Injured...

Was our clash in 2009 the last time Juve were in the CL?

Nope. That was in the 2008/09 season. Last time Juventus were in the Champions League was in the 2009/10 season. They finished 3rd in the group then, behind Bordeaux and Bayern.

Either way we're going through. It's just the order we go through in (1st or 2nd) that is to be decided.

More than likely we should, but anything can happen.

Juve win at The Bridge (after the Leti disaster im certainly not ruling it out), then we fall to an upset in Denmark then we are suddenly up against it we will almost certainly have to win in either Ukraine or Italy.

An unlikely turn of events yes, but stranger thing's have happened, im sure that Danish side are better than Barnsley and we all know what happened the last time we went to Oakwell.

Juve win at The Bridge (after the Leti disaster im certainly not ruling it out), then we fall to an upset in Denmark then we are suddenly up against it we will almost certainly have to win in either Russia or Italy.

Ukraine mate. We're facing Shakhtar Donetsk.

I for one have to say i am really excited we got juventus, I Know yeah they are a huge threat and competition but just, seeing two teams you really like play eachover is something special, Will be crap if we lose but hey I would be up for both teams doing well this competition, and yeah i like to be neutral xD, but well it's felt like a while since juventus were in the CL, i remember their 09/10 one was a utter disaster (Along with the season) But now it's a different juventus compared to the 09/10 one (New manager, Good amount of new players freshened up a bit, though sadly no Del Piero :c, I love del piero brillant footballer to look upto tbh)

I won't take any team lightly, Too many shock results have happened to be Certain of anything XD, Even if they are unknown like that danish team (how do you spell it O_o XD) and Also Shakhtar too whom could probably easily pull something out of the bag if we aren't careful, Ethier way im pretty happy we got juventus, and it will be a pleasure to watch us play them :D.

Teams i will wanna keep a eye on to see how they do would be like, Malaga (Rather new face to see, Will be interesting to see how they get on) PSG (after a spending spree, though as of late spending spree teams haven't been dominant as one would think (Real madrid, Man city anyone?) Also Dynamo Kiev (Down a shevchenko i think but They Did bring in Kranjcar and Veloso so who knows what might happen, but i do admit i like Dynamo kiev) Also the Usuals i would like to watch like AC milan And Valencia too as i can say I am a fan of them too

And yeah so what i like rival teams xD, I wouldn't stoop to as low as liking them because just they are good, They do have sparks about them i like, Same way as i like even Brighton :)

Nope. That was in the 2008/09 season. Last time Juventus were in the Champions League was in the 2009/10 season. They finished 3rd in the group then, behind Bordeaux and Bayern.

Before getting humped by Fulham 4-1 in the Europa League. They are better now tho and of course both games will be tough. If anyone really thinks both games will be easy, they don't know much about football. You saw what Napoli done to us, Juve are better than Napoli.

Before getting humped by Fulham 4-1 in the Europa League. They are better now tho and of course both games will be tough. If anyone really thinks both games will be easy, they don't know much about football. You saw what Napoli done to us, Juve are better than Napoli.

Precisely. That is why I don't get some of the dismissive attitude here. We have already lost 2 of the games this season against quality oppositions, regardless of the circumstances. Juventus are more than capable of beating us at the Bridge if we are not careful enough. There is a reason why they have only lost once in their last 47 competitive matches.