West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Rafa is going to go ultra defensive on this one to stop West Ham's world class attack, We could easily see him set up like this

Cech

Dave - Ivanovic - Cahill - Cole

Romeu - Mikel - Ramires

Mata - Torres - Bertrand

We'll probably keep another clean sheat. Yey!!!! :getin:

I am rather scared of Andy "The Drunk" Carroll. But, at least he doesn't fill his pants like Torres does when stepping onto the field. Gotta hand it to him.

Despite the last two games we have had a soft underbelly this season, especially without JT and Lamps. Allardyce is the master when it comes to exposing teams with a soft centre and correct me if im wrong but i can't recall Rafa ever beating him away.

We have never had trouble with Big Sam teams in the past but i can see that changing.

I honestly struggle to see us winning... They will be tight defensively and Andy Carroll we be all over our defence in the air, so second balls will be key. We desperately need a win though, I don't think they will but JT would be perfect for this game and so would Lampard.

I would play:

Cech

Azpi Ivan luiz/cahill(worked recently I suppose) Cole.

Mikel rambo

Oscar mata hazard

Moses.

Despite the last two games we have had a soft underbelly this season, especially without JT and Lamps. Allardyce is the master when it comes to exposing teams with a soft centre and correct me if im wrong but i can't recall Rafa ever beating him away.

We have never had trouble with Big Sam teams in the past but i can see that changing.

Rafa wont bench Torres ... that is his only ticket at staying at Chelsea till the end of the season. .:P

My Personal Lineup

-----Cech-------

-Azpi-Iva/Cahill-Terry-Cole---

----------Romeu---Ramires----

-------Marin--Oscar--Mata-------

----------------Hazard/Mosses-------

Considering City are away to Everton and Utd are away to Reading this weekend, there is a definite chance for City to drop points but Reading could also be a bit of a banana skin for Utd. We have to win our match somehow! We just cannot slip up.

Look at our form, it's cringe worthy. Arrgghhh. .

4c657d9cc038931cbf2581f8e21c9541.png?1354165281

i feel guilt calling ourselves the european champions :fainthv9: ..... feel very frustrated for roman and board wanting the barca style and now look ,its like we dont have any identity at all.. i really want the old chelsea back....

have to win at any cost and fuck the cleansheet.... at this point even if shaktar win against juve we will end up goalless draw againt norsjeland...