West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

He'll surely use Marin and rest Hazard and Oscar. I wanna see Marin, Mata and Moses with Danny up front but he'll never drop Torres so no point thinking of that. If he drops Torres, his confidence will get even lower (If that's possible) and Rafa will get sacked. West Ham have lost 2 in a row, we aint won since beating tottenham 5 weeks ago so..... 0-0 it is then.
tbh torres is playing better than hazard oscar mata from what i have seen in last game..

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to this website, we have played 14 matches on 1st December in our history,Won 5, Drawn 7, Lost 2, Scored 21, Conceded 15...looks like another draw then,but hopefully a score draw,how I'll love to see a goal for us...

Benitez has confirmed Terry,Lampard and Sturridge are unlikely to be fit for match against West Ham

That probably means no gaols once again. It has been 6 weeks since Lamps injury which was supposed to take 2-3 weeks to recover... please not another pandemic season for him. He was out for the majority of the 2007/8 and 2010/11 season. We finished them with no titles respectively. No coincidence.

Make no mistake, the PIkeys will be well up for this. They sense blood and the Marsh men will be giving it large. No JT or Lamps to steady the ship and Carroll knocking our defence all over the place.

Oh, and we still have The Fat Controller in charge :cry:

Not looking forward to this, really, really not looking forward to this.

Hello everybody. Sorry for my expression I'm come from France smile3.gif

I think Benitez must change some players. They need a rest

My team is:

Cech

Azpilicueta Ivanovic Cahill Bertrand

Ramires Romeu

Moses Mata Marin

Torres

At the bench we have: Hazard, Oscar, Mikel, Luiz. With the return of Lampard, Terry and Sturridge we can beat all team.

This game is a fking MUST WIN. I want to see the strongest team available, with a little change:

Cech

Azpi - Iva - Luiz - Cole

Mikel

Moses - Oscar - Hazard

Mata

Sturridge

Stop with this defensive bullshit. We've played at our best when we have been moving fast, playing offensively. Trash them!

PS: Sturridge prolly not available but still

This game is a fking MUST WIN. I want to see the strongest team available, with a little change:

Cech

Azpi - Iva - Luiz - Cole

Mikel

Moses - Oscar - Hazard

Mata

Sturridge

Stop with this defensive bullshit. We've played at our best when we have been moving fast, playing offensively. Trash them!

PS: Sturridge prolly not available but still

Luiz is suspended and while I can see you wanting an attacking team there is no way Benitez will play with just the 1 holding midfielder. It will definitely be Mikel and Ramires for sure. Also Sturridge is out, so Torres will once again start upfront (eek)