The end of Robbie

Yaaaaawn - surely not another topic on the same thing...

Hero gets fired, people get angry, life goes on...

I am losing respect for you MUZZ ...one day you will realise that there are more important things in life than money ,,,,and will also learn not to

worship Mammon. You admiration of Roman is quite sad to see

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supporting is the fun - winning is just a bonus.

Hurts me more and more to think of how we treated a legend as if he was just rubbish to be collected the next day. Our club has no soul. Not anymore, anyway.

European Champions? Not enough.

the day I see him managing another team after that would be as sad as seeing Drogba taking the last bows and leaving his sign in the dressing room. our team has been losing it's soul for couple of years now but I feel we might be seeing the last bits of it. even chanting "Champions of Europe, we know what we are" without a man who brought that success sounds like shallow words of a company. football has sold itself for money...

United actually respects its legends, I don't see our board giving an extension to Lampard, under any circumstances.

What? Lampard, Drogba and all our legend's get the same offer from us as Giggs and Scholes do for United, one year rolling contracts. The only difference is the lads at United accept the offers.

can you also count how he jumped on almost every player out of sheer joy and stayed as a true gent even after being treated like garbage?

& how classy he has been throughout his whole time in charge he hasn't said a bad word against anyone. His words when he was sacked were that of one who loved the club & was grateful for the opportunity to manage us. No matter what Robbie done it would never be good enough for Roman. He accepted full blame for the 3-0 defeat. Not many would do that, the players had to take some of the blame as well but he chose not to criticise them.

The right thing to do? Has Fergie never had his bad times? Arsene? you can bring up the Super Cup, which is little more than a fucking glamorised Community Shied, but delicately omit beating the gooners at the Library or the Yids at three point lane? Have a word with yourself.

Wow, 'have a word with yourself' sorry Danny Dyer! Internet E-peen must be huge after that post.

Anyone who knows a thing or two about football, I'll excuse you on this occasion (obviously), will know that Di Matteo was far from what we needed at the helm, did he win the Champions League? Yeah he was in charge at the time, so was Avram Grant when we got to the final, lets all attribute to his tactical masterful ways.. I mean, he's surely in the running at United when Fergie retires I'm sure.. oh.. wait.. Dream world! And that is exactly what Di Matteo was living in. Do I love him as a former player? Yes, vividly remember watching THAT Boro goal. Do I think he was right to stay in charge? No. Too often he relied on individual brilliance from our new players, for 'something' to happen in a match rather than make a change tactical or simply make a substitution when it called for it.

It was SO plain to see and he was on borrowed time from the moment he signed that two year deal. I feel really sorry for the amount of people who 'damn' the club after sackings and such, the reason this has caused such uproar is because he was a former player and he loved the club. Granted, Thanks Robbie but I am more than happy for Rafa (in the INTERIM) to hopefully steady the ship with some clean sheets and tactical nous. Is he the best thing since sliced bread? No. Would he be my first choice? No. But I agree with the change.

Wow, 'have a word with yourself' sorry Danny Dyer! Internet E-peen must be huge after that post.

Anyone who knows a thing or two about football, I'll excuse you on this occasion (obviously), will know that Di Matteo was far from what we needed at the helm, did he win the Champions League? Yeah he was in charge at the time, so was Avram Grant when we got to the final, lets all attribute to his tactical masterful ways.. I mean, he's surely in the running at United when Fergie retires I'm sure.. oh.. wait.. Dream world! And that is exactly what Di Matteo was living in. Do I love him as a former player? Yes, vividly remember watching THAT Boro goal. Do I think he was right to stay in charge? No. Too often he relied on individual brilliance from our new players, for 'something' to happen in a match rather than make a change tactical or simply make a substitution when it called for it.

It was SO plain to see and he was on borrowed time from the moment he signed that two year deal. I feel really sorry for the amount of people who 'damn' the club after sackings and such, the reason this has caused such uproar is because he was a former player and he loved the club. Granted, Thanks Robbie but I am more than happy for Rafa (in the INTERIM) to hopefully steady the ship with some clean sheets and tactical nous. Is he the best thing since sliced bread? No. Would he be my first choice? No. But I agree with the change.

Danny Dyer? E-Peen?, what the fuck are you on about you nugget?

In fact, no, dont worry about it. I really cant be bothered. I'm off to google "E-Peen" to see what that entails, and Danny Dyer? Really?

After you google it be sure to re-read my post about Di Matteo and you may see some sense about his sacking.

Nope, not by any stretch, if he has the gonads to bin him as brutal as this then just don't give him the job in the first place, equally as harsh surely. Each to their own, you are welcome to yours, I have mine.

Quite right on having your own opinion but sorry its a short sighted one. Who else was ready to take the reins? Until Pep came around. Benitez was asked, refused, he was first choice, reportedly.

Di Matteo was the perfect option for Roman, 2 year deal, easy pay off, appease the fans by giving the former player/CL winner a contract just waiting for him to fall short, which he did.

Again, as a former player I love the guy and yes its brutal but thats Roman, and its a winning formula at the moment in terms of trophies in the last 7 years and the growth of our club.

Again, as a former player I love the guy and yes its brutal but thats Roman, and its a winning formula at the moment in terms of trophies in the last 7 years and the growth of our club.

At what cost? CFC is a soulless club now.