The end of Robbie

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you know this based on one bad month. Roman didn't want him from day one but if he was such a boss why did he even give Robbie the job ? Then he waited for a mistake to sack him.

He deserved at least one season after what he'd done. Usually Henrique is the first one on this forum to say a manager must be sacked, yet even he said he wasn't sure. He couldn't be, because Robbie wasn't given enough time.

PS. I'm not discussing results with you guys anymore, cause according to you Arsenal and Spuds away were perfectly winnable games

I know this because his CV includes a season at MK Dons and a sacking by West Brom. How many managers have a CV like that and have legitimately made the jump to Champions League winners? It doesn't happen. The stage was set and he happened to be the man in charge.

Arsenal and Spurs, in context, were winnable games because neither of them were setting the world alight, and still aren't. But even if we concede those two, the rest still weren't good enough. It's no use turning up against the the big teams if you can't do the routine against the mid table and bottom dwellers (which we may have done at the start, but we were found out under RDM because he had no plan B ).

I also like how you opted to ignore all the perfectly valid points I made in the rest of my post.

Since when are Arsenal and Tottenham away "perfectly winnable games"?

I never thought Robbie was the right guy to take the club forward but after what helped the club achieve last season he at least deserved a chance to prove otherwise. Let's not twist the facts, we had an excellent start for the season that exceeded most expectations. We were playing brilliantly apart from the games against Shakhtar and Swansea. And if we are going to appoint a temporary manager untill we get a world-class manager, then why not hold on to Robbie until we do so?

As above, Arsenal and Spurs haven't had great seasons. I'm not saying every fixture we played was straight forward, but in the PL 90% of them were. There'd be something drastically wrong if RDM couldn't just pick a starting a 11 and send them out to do the job against those other teams.

My main point being that if anybody believes our PL results to be indicative of RDMs ability, they're mad.

Anyway, you's will all prove me wrong when RDM is offered a job at a huge club and he does absolutely great things with them.

But there is no gurantee Rafa will get us top 4 so we could still miss out either way!We tend to play well under new mangers for the first few games and then you begin to see how things will go

And as for the CL..missed penalties and so were luck but the rest was skill!Barca with 10 men werent exactly lucky postion to be in till FT

I know this because his CV includes a season at MK Dons and a sacking by West Brom. How many managers have a CV like that and have legitimately made the jump to Champions League winners? It doesn't happen. The stage was set and he happened to be the man in charge.

Arsenal and Spurs, in context, were winnable games because neither of them were setting the world alight, and still aren't. But even if we concede those two, the rest still weren't good enough. It's no use turning up against the the big teams if you can't do the routine against the mid table and bottom dwellers (which we may have done at the start, but we were found out under RDM because he had no plan B ).

I also like how you opted to ignore all the perfectly valid points I made in the rest of my post.

Because I've already answered those points.

And how succesful were Wenger and Fergie before they came to their clubs ? Every manager has this step in his career, the same with players.

Not going to argue about Spurs and Arsenal games anymore, it's pointless because you are trying to make it as if it was Barcelona against some lower league opposition team.

And a wonderful video:

I hope people who said firing him didn't actually matter and we should move on just watch it and think about what this guy did to all of us Chelsea fans. I remember watching that Napoli game and thinking "oh well... at least let's show some Chelsea character" at the end of the game the whole city must've known Chelsea was playing. People complained about our tactics against Bayern and Barca but Robbie found what we felt the most comfortable in. This video brought tears to my eyes because I seriously can't believe how you can treat a person like that. Especially one that has made so much for you. You can see how Roman didn't even celebrate with him or that scumbag ladyboy when he tried to get away from his hug. Man is bleeding blue and for our club to do something like that is a true disgrace. If he hadn't been gone we could have been sitthing at the 2nd spot today or go back to the top by the end of the year. 2 or 3 bad results and he gets the kick in the ass. There is a lot of talking about how Drogba won us the CL and few don't even rate the tactics of RDM but when our players hit the bad form now it's all because of Robbie. Fuck that and fuck this situation. I won't support Rafa and I won't bend in front of Roman only because he brought us glory. AVB situation was completely different because we've been shit under him for quite a few months and he managed some of the most frustrating results I've seen as a Chelsea fan. Yet he was given more time than the man who lifted us from the ground when everybody felt we wouldn't even win a game. ONE DI MATTEO!

yes and I celebrated when we won the Members Cup ...

then what's up with your sig?

you celebrate winning the champions league but you want to go back to those terrible times when we were horribly shit.

we wouldn't have won major honours like the champions league and the league without abramovich.

you celebrate winning the champions league but you want to go back to those terrible times when we were horribly shit.

we wouldn't have won major honours like the champions league and the league without abramovich.

pointless discussing this with you

You don't get it, do you...

It isn't about winning.

Supporting Chelsea isn't the same as it was years ago for me. Little of it is left now. It's just the way I feel about it. No more, no less.

fine, okay, then stop.

nobody is asking you to support us, if you can't take it anymore, then quit.

simples.