Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azpi-Ivan-Luiz-Cole was excellent, no need to change it around. I'm interested in the Ramires-Romeu pivot and Bertrand on the wing is okay I guess. After all, Rafa wants a more defensive shape.

Think it'll be more of a 4-3-2-1 with Bertrand hanging back by the pivot more than as a winger.

Just seen the team sheet... I think resting mata isn't a bad thing, but i would 100% be replacing him with marin or moses....

My big worry however is:

We are relying on hazard and oscar and ramires to get goals... That worries me... But hopefully we can put in a performance, and if we are not defensively solid then this could really back fire. At least Ash will be able to go up and down as much as he likes as Bertrand can fill in...

Just seen the team sheet... I think resting mata isn't a bad thing, but i would 100% be replacing him with marin or moses....

My big worry however is:

We are relying on hazard and oscar and ramires to get goals... That worries me... But hopefully we can put in a performance, and if we are not defensively solid then this could really back fire. At least Ash will be able to go up and down as much as he likes as Bertrand can fill in...

Don't forget Ivan ;)

Azpi-Ivan-Luiz-Cole was excellent, no need to change it around. I'm interested in the Ramires-Romeu pivot and Bertrand on the wing is okay I guess. After all, Rafa wants a more defensive shape.

Think it'll be more of a 4-3-2-1 with Bertrand hanging back by the pivot more than as a winger.

The only problem i can see with the double pivot is that not one of them is great in possession, and that might be our only problem. Romeu is a good cover player, i can imagine him just sitting deep all the time and Ramires will be the ball winner like he has been all season.

Nice idea Mr Waiter, when we are struggling, why don'y you drop our best, and most consistent player tonight? I think Snivelpool will be well pleased with how Agent Benitez is progressing :wank2:

Yeah he's best, but no where near the most consistent.

Ryan could absolutely flourish under Rafa! Hopefully he puts in a good shift today.

I'm assuming Hazards starts out-right then with Oscar central? I've been wanting to see that for ages.

Also guys, rotation. Marin and Moses will get their chances. We have a ton of games coming up.

I understand that you are trying to be positive but it just isn´t working atm. How can you put Bertrand on the wing when you have the likes of Moses and Marin? How can the reigning European Champions play defensive against a midtable club? It is just mindblowing.

I understand that you are trying to be positive but it just isn´t working atm. How can you put Bertrand on the wing when you have the likes of Moses and Marin? How can the reigning European Champions play defensive against a midtable club? It is just mindblowing.

agree amazed we are playing both Ash and Ryan