Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

Are you suggesting that whenever Romeu plays, it's because he's Spanish? Don't be ridiculous.

No, its because hes been shit meanwhile Mikel been one of our best players. And I think this is a keymatch, a very crucial game that we NEED to win and I would like to see the best team on the pitch tonight.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that you are trying to be positive but it just isn´t working atm. How can you put Bertrand on the wing when you have the likes of Moses and Marin? How can the reigning European Champions play defensive against a midtable club? It is just mindblowing.

Quit the european champions shit, it means nothing if you wern't the best team in the competition in the first place.

We showed a lot of heart and fight and great mentallity, but that doesn't come every year. We are not Madrid or Barcelona. Teams have figured us out, they know if they hit us back while we are on the attack they can beat us, because we have a shaky defence and a very weak midfield. So we need more defensive cover, Bertrand there is a good choice.

For all his strengths, Mata does indeed have a glaring weakness. His stamina leaves much to be desired, he is no 60+ starts a season Lampard.

thats what we're gonna miss,, the ultimate grinders in DDA,Lamps and JT and A Cole. those guys could play every game of the season.

anyways saw mata was given a rest, (could not even dare to say dropped) How, or most importantly why people are complaining when our manager dropped one of the 'trinity' is beyond me. Did we not see how leaky that defense was? no clean sheet in what 8 games and all that was done with our trinity leading the midfield. we need to revert back to a sounder gameplan until we get reinforcements come winter or summer. i along with many would have hoped that we could have played the trinity with full confidence but frankly we just cannot. blame it on the pivot, JT being out, our non-existent striker, whatever the case may be i just want 3 fucking points and if playing 'negative' gets us that then i don't care, because i still see a light at the end of the tunnel where we can play nice attractive football in the near future but just not at this moment in time.

Chelsea2- Fulham-0

I understand that you are trying to be positive but it just isn´t working atm. How can you put Bertrand on the wing when you have the likes of Moses and Marin? How can the reigning European Champions play defensive against a midtable club? It is just mindblowing.

How is it defensive? Because we have Bertrand playing? He is a fantastic attacking player and also offers great defensive cover which we are massively lacking at the moment.

What would you like us to do, play Mata for every 10 games this month?

Your attitude is mindblowing.

No, its because hes been shit meanwhile Mikel been one of our best players. And I think this is a keymatch, a very crucial game that we NEED to win and I would like to see the best team on the pitch tonight.

We need to win every match but rotation is still vital. And lets forget that Mikel will be going off for the AFCON in January and Romeu will need some game time to find his form so that he can do a good job for us when Mikel is away. You do not want Romeu to come into the team feeling rusty and in no form whatsoever!

We need to break this run of not losing right away. And because of that i will take a win however we can get it... A draw or less would be incredibly worrying, especially if you think that everton, tottenham and arsenal could be less than 3 points behind us.

COME ON YOU BLUES.

Why the HELL would u go with a defensive winger when we can play Moses who has been great for us?

And also, wtf is going on with Marin? When are we gonna see him play...

BALANCE!

Our defence has been abysmal this season. He provides defensive cover and also is good going forward.

Rafa explained how he was trying to balance out the team. Quite clear why this selection was made.

Because Rafa likes his wingers to drop back and help the defense. Ryan will help a lot along with Ash on that LW and hopefully send a few quality crosses. There may be some tactical idea on it also...

Fuck of with attacking football when we don't have a top class defensive midfielder and a striker who can score on regular basis...I would rather grind out points and push for the title without media having a wankfest over us in their papers...

But it is not like Fulham are a team with flying fullbacks. They are likely to enter a defensive approach and I was hoping if he was going to rest one of the 'three amigos' Moses would come in for this game, not Bertrand ffs. Really surprised.

We need to win every match but rotation is still vital. And lets forget that Mikel will be going off for the AFCON in January and Romeu will need some game time to find his form so that he can do a good job for us when Mikel is away. You do not want Romeu to come into the team feeling rusty and in no form whatsoever!

Thats true.. I forgot about that shit tournament... Well lets hope he does well tonight! :blue scalf:

BALANCE!

Our defence has been abysmal this season. He provides defensive cover and also is good going forward.

Rafa explained how he was trying to balance out the team. Quite clear why this selection was made.

Our defense being abmysal has to do with the fact that cahill+luiz doesnt seem to be working good at all. We shouldnt play this defensive against a team like Fulham.... We need to boss teams like that. If we'd be up against Barca, Real or something it'd be totally different though.