Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand why Bertrand are playing in first squad... Bad Idea. Better Moses/Marin, why we are playing defence vs Fulham?

Because Rafa likes his wingers to drop back and help the defense. Ryan will help a lot along with Ash on that LW and hopefully send a few quality crosses. There may be some tactical idea on it also...

Fuck of with attacking football when we don't have a top class defensive midfielder and a striker who can score on regular basis...I would rather grind out points and push for the title without media having a wankfest over us in their papers...

Romeu instead of Mikel??? Only because he is spanish...

Why isn't Mata in the starting eleven then? Anything to bring to coach down i guess.

Even though i think it's a bad line up i'll rather have a game similar to VS CITY than trying to outscore a team.

Because Rafa likes his wingers to drop back and help the defense. Ryan will help a lot along with Ash on that LW and hopefully send a few quality crosses. There may be some tactical idea on it also...

Fuck of with attacking football when we don't have a top class defensive midfielder and a striker who can score on regular basis...I would rather grind out points and push for the title without media having a wankfest over us in their papers...

Spot on, if we can keep a good possession we can do well, that's the only thing we have to do here.

Because if we attack we will get smashed on the counter.