The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one, tiny single, minute thing I like about Rafa is that he will actually speak his mind about the stupid old wanker that is Alex Ferguson. Most managers just lick his arse but at least Benitez is willing to stand up to the cunt

The one, tiny single, minute thing I like about Rafa is that he will actually speak his mind about the stupid old wanker that is Alex Ferguson. Most managers just lick his arse but at least Benitez is willing to stand up to the cunt

Cue the fireworks IF we face United in the FA Cup.

Fergie just takes the piss out of him. Even more so after his very public media rant a couple of years back.

He's in the same league as Keegan when it comes to managers who have been broken by Fergie. Can't stand the whisky-nosed old tosser, but when he reduces managers (especially Rafa) to gibbering wrecks I have to say......

I love it.....love it. :getin:

He's in the same league as Keegan when it comes to managers who have been broken by Fergie. Can't stand the whisky-nosed old tosser, but when he reduces managers (especially Rafa) to gibbering wrecks I have to say......

More rubbish! After the so-called Rafa rant, which he read in a calm manner from prepared notes, LFC went on to win more points that season than before. It is Ferguson who can't get over it. Whenever Rafa has been asked, including this year, he has smilingly reiterated what he said then - and he was right in what he said. Ferguson gets mad at anybody who beats him and Rafa's LFC was first in the league when he made his statement although ManUtd had two or three games in hand. When Ferguson feels threatened he turns to the cock-sucking managers like Mourinho for support. Mourinho was politking for the Man Utd job when he was at Chelsea unlike Rafa who said he would never take it out of respect for LFC fans - but Mourinho won't get it.

No, Keegan was far worse

More rubbish! After the so-called Rafa rant, which he read in a calm manner from prepared notes, LFC went on to win more points that season than before. It is Ferguson who can't get over it. Whenever Rafa has been asked, including this year, he has smilingly reiterated what he said then - and he was right in what he said. Ferguson gets mad at anybody who beats him and Rafa's LFC was first in the league when he made his statement although ManUtd had two or three games in hand. When Ferguson feels threatened he turns to the cock-sucking managers like Mourinho for support. Mourinho was politking for the Man Utd job when he was at Chelsea unlike Rafa who said he would never take it out of respect for LFC fans - but Mourinho won't get it.

Is that a fact? :readthemessage::readthemessage::readthemessage::readthemessage::readthemessage::readthemessage::readthemessage::readthemessage:

If Rafa played in a band, it would sound like this:

Seriously!!

The only band the FSW needs to be involved with is a gastric band. :mouthclosed::mouthclosed:

Inter beat Barcelona despite a stupid red card in the Semi Final of the Champions League. They progress to the final to beat Bayern Munich.

Rafa Benitez becomes their manager the following season. The players are upset with his methods as he destroys the club, leaving them now in Serie A's mid-table.

Sound familiar?

Inter beat Barcelona despite a stupid red card in the Semi Final of the Champions League. They progress to the final to beat Bayern Munich.

Rafa Benitez becomes their manager the following season. The players are upset with his methods as he destroys the club, leaving them now in Serie A's mid-table.

Sound familiar?

Love your logic there Biggie ...err Leif ;) Love the new avatar. Getting back to your post, so dam true. & this fool had to nerve to say CFC fans are jealous of himtsk.gif

You can read all the garbled, biased versions or you can read what Rafa actually said about Real Madrid, Chelsea and Spain on his website:

http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/index.php?act=mostrarContenidos&idioma=in&co=2127

don't know why we allow a troll like you on here