Jackson Martinez

OneMoSalah

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone compare him to a more familiar player so I can get an idea of what he's like? YouTube can make anyone look awesome.

Wanting to know the same.

Someone said he was a poacher, but from how it looks on Youtube he's not really.

Not really sure we have a plan B or C, probably a ploy by Jose, a smart one to put more pressure on Man Utd as I think they have had enough Rooney tbh, think it will be Rooney or bust not that I really agree with that mind. Martinez is a real good player but if Chelsea did go in for him you know with Porto and especially with our history it wouldn't be cheap.

Not really sure we have a plan B or C, probably a ploy by Jose, a smart one to put more pressure on Man Utd as I think they have had enough Rooney tbh, think it will be Rooney or bust not that I really agree with that mind. Martinez is a real good player but if Chelsea did go in for him you know with Porto and especially with our history it wouldn't be cheap.

JM must know that the chances of getting Rooney are slim and getting Ba off the books would help.

What is his buy-out clause?

40 m. and porto wont sell him for less.

either should have spend 60 m on cavani or falcao than spending 40 for jackson martinez.

Intresting those news. Still nothing from good sources, but idk this alfredo pedull though

I'll just put it here... cause im thinking about it in the last couple of minutes...

---Ramires-Oscar-----

Mata---Willian---Hazard

--------Martinez---------

:wank2:

Intresting those news. Still nothing from good sources, but idk this alfredo pedull though

I'll just put it here... cause im thinking about it in the last couple of minutes...

---Ramires-Oscar-----

Mata---Willian---Hazard

--------Martinez---------

:wank2:

swap willian with mata. but it could be too offensive tbh.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You