Jackson Martinez

OneMoSalah

OK boys, Chelsea have made a bid of 34.8m for J. Martinez.

He´s quick & sleek. Here´s my choice. I hope, Chelsea will get him. The above sum should trigger his release clause, anyway.

We did? Do you have any links?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Considering it's WC year, I would not go to Chelsea if I were Jackson unless there were some assurance that Chelsea are getting new center midfielders now who will be used in the starting XI --nevermind the thought of getting a chance to start myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea in talks over Porto's Jackson Martinez as they search for a striker

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/#ixzz2ltPpMiKA

Porto ready to sell if they fail to progress to the CL last 16. Having to defeat Athletico Madrid at home and hoping Zenith doesn't get a win at the other game in their group is pretty steep.

So great chance of getting him.

Still, I wouldn't prefer him in our attack....and this will make Lukaku increasingly frustrated.

Wise to hold off till summer and analyse our striking options before making another expensive signing.

I wouldn't mind Martinez. He's in his prime and should be more than capable of leading the line at Chelsea...

That means next season: Martinez would be #1, Lukaku #2 and Torres #3 (I'm expecting Eto'o to leave and Ba should be gone sooner rather than later)

I wouldn't mind Martinez. He's in his prime and should be more than capable of leading the line at Chelsea...

That means next season: Martinez would be #1, Lukaku #2 and Torres #3 (I'm expecting Eto'o to leave and Ba should be gone sooner rather than later)

Exactly as my thinking. Thanks pal. Are we singing together in a choir by any chance ?

Cha cha, the tank, & Ferda = three stooges.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You