Jackson Martinez

OneMoSalah

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£35m is attainable, if we are ruthless enough.

I honestly think Martinez would be an easier option than Rooney... just because United are being stubborn as mules over his future at the minute.

Just say "fuck it" and try to sign this guy!

Is he good enough for Chelsea? He looks good on YouTube but everyone does.

He is a beast, trust me... He would be better than what we have, and Mourinho could do wonders to him... He's fast, strong, really athletic and a good finisher

He could be Falcao or Afonso Alves. I think we should take this last risk if Rooney bid fails. If he is a success at Chelsea, great. If not, never sign a player from an unproven ever again for huge fee.

you know that we are talking about 40 m? in the way you are saying it, it is like we are going in to the supermarket and buying a pair of chips :D. martinez is not worth 40 m and he isnt the type of striker Mou wants.

you know that we are talking about 40 m? in the way you are saying it, it is like we are going in to the supermarket and buying a pair of chips :D. martinez is not worth 40 m and he isnt the type of striker Mou wants.

Why not?..

Why not?..

because it is so. mou wants someone who goes deep and links between midfield and striking position. someone who moves between the lines. martinez is just a goal-scorer and a proacher like falcao. he is no striker who is technically gifted or combinates a lot.

because it is so. mou wants someone who goes deep and links between midfield and striking position. someone who moves between the lines. martinez is just a goal-scorer and a proacher like falcao. he is no striker who is technically gifted or combinates a lot.

And Lukaku ?..

He isn't a link-up genius either, and I don't know if his technique is that good honestly.

The way I see it, Martinez is better than every striker we have.

And Lukaku ?..

He isn't a link-up genius either, and I don't know if his technique is that good honestly.

The way I see it, Martinez is better than every striker we have.

How dare you undermine LUKAKU!!!! I agree with what you say but its considered blasphemy on these forums.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You