Chelsea 5-4 Manchester United (AET)

Jase

Man Of The Match  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Where to start?

As a team, our finishing was fucking abysmal. The game should've been put to rest much earlier if we could hit the net instead of the guy standing in it.

People are saying that we only won because we had a near-full strength team, well United's front 6 had some top players in it.

The ref was bloody awful. Nothing new though.

I've been pretty clear that Luiz & Sturridge aren't good enough. My opinion hasn't changed. Luiz needs to calm down and Sturridge thinks he's better than he actually is.

Dave was good, terrible challenge to give that pen away at the end, but i'll put that one down to fatigue.

Not sure how Moses got MOTM, he was good and provided some with which we really needed. Should've scored.

Oscar is a gem. He is so effortless.

Mata/Hazard good as always. The more they play together, the better they'll be.

Ramires changed the game for me. He's awesome. Classy kiss of the badge as well when he scored. I repeat, he's awesome.

Romeu was a bit lost, looked really off the pace.

Bring on Leeds. Warnock needs shutting up.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what?! he is much better than torres he shown such a great skill today just need to work on his teamwork and maybe because of that he don't start...Reminds me of ibra in barca think about it!! still it was with piazon and moses and whan he had hazrd he pass much more because he know he have someone to count on...

but was great on 1 against 1 not like torres against the GK coming back or shaknig

for me him together with hazrd are the MOM

he should have scored atleast 3-4 that i remember. in the start itself when he tripped on the ball, loose ball in the D not converted, trying stupid tricks on the ball. moreover i think after watching torres play week after week we have forgotten what a striker is supposed to do. he should convert his chances. convert half chances into goals and put your team in the driver's seat even when not playing good. we are the european champions and if we have to give ourselves a fair chances of defending it then we cant rely on sturridge n torres.

Oscar and Mata superb again tonight.

Played a lot of minutes and i hope they get a bit of cottonwool treatment in training

Ferguson -''Giggs a shining example to all the Chelsea players'' I am not sure shagging your brothers wife for seven years behind his back, or Giggs wife is a good example to be honest. Maybe its OK where you come from Ferguson, as is bribing refs, but its not much of a moral high ground is it ? I mean for a Knight of the Realm ?

Red faced sozzled old cunt

Hmm you have taken out of context. He said both players CFC and MU.

What he was saying look after yourselves and cold be doing that at 39...

Think he was quite good in his interview TBH

Ok, I voted for Eden Hazard as Man of the Match. I don't think that my choice needs an explanation but anyways here I go:

When Eden came on today, the pace of the Chelsea play improved imo, an also Mata became more involved in the game.

Obviously he scored the penalty, which he took full of confidence as you could all see. Also he gave an assist which is worth remembering, he outplayed the Man U defence all by himself.

And further:

-Mata had a slightly average game imo, but hey i don't blame him anything

-Oscar: he came on as a sub and full of energy, plus he took one good shot on target.

-Luiz: omg that guy GIVES AWAY TOO MUCH . He needs to REALIZE HE'S A DEFENDER; not an midfielder or something like that. I know he's friendly, but annyways his job is to defend.

- Moses played a very good game imo, he adds power and strength to our fragile 3 magicians

-Cahill: good goal and proper defending

-Cech: the goals were not his fault

-Sturridge: difficult to say. He scored a goal and gave some good passes, but i feel that he also was slightly egoïstic and not always realistic in his shots.

I can't stand Chelsea sometimes,

I just can't fucking work out who is the better player, Mata, Oscar or Hazard.

Fucking great we have all 3.

On a serious note, we looked very sexy going forward, just need that striker who can put the ball away.

Defence needs a lot of work, the good thing is this team will only get better.

By the way love this forum,

Nite all.

I thought Sturridge was decent today overall. People are just saying he had a bad game because of one selfish piece of play... Apart from that he led the line really well and got into great positions. His pass to Moses (which Victor unfortunately missed) was pretty sublime too.

Decent first start from Danny, I think he'll kick on from here.

Luiz... Uhhm. He had a horrible first half, but in the second half and extra time he looked a different player. Composed himself well, won a lot of headers and tackled well after half time. There's not much he could've done for the third goal, it was either him leaving it or taking Nani out for a penalty. It should've been stopped before.

Special mention to Anderson from United whom I thought was superb.

Oscar was also supreme in the double pivot, he is such a talent. I could see us playing Moses more often now because Oscar actually looks at home in the pivot.

Decent game, shouldn't have conceded four really... I hope this game and the few before enlightened to many how important JT is to us.

i'm just saying, the kid is only 18 years old so cut him some slack. a lot of slack, tbf.

i would have if he had shown anythin, somethin. sterling is 17 but really good. i remember kakuta's first match as a sub after the big transfer battle and it showed, i remember josh playing under carlo and he was good enough. but piazon was poor. even his damn workrate was poor.

Average Age = 19.92

Cech - 30

Azpilicueta - 23

Cahill - 26

Luiz - 24

Mikel - 24

Piazon - 18

Moses - 21

Mata - 24

Sturridge - 23

Hazard - 21

Oscar - 20

Ramires - 25

Average Age = 23.64

LIndeegard - 28

Buttner - 23

Wooton - 21

Keane - 19

Rafael - 22

Anderson - 24

Fletcher - 28

Nani - 25

Giggs - 38

Chicharito - 24

Welbeck - 21

Powell - 18

Tunnicliffe - 19

Macheda - 21

Mate, you did something really wrong. You have placed only 12 Chelsea Players and dived it by 14 (to get 19.9). You forgot Bertrand and Romeu.

The right average is 23.07

he should have scored atleast 3-4 that i remember. in the start itself when he tripped on the ball, loose ball in the D not converted, trying stupid tricks on the ball. moreover i think after watching torres play week after week we have forgotten what a striker is supposed to do. he should convert his chances. convert half chances into goals and put your team in the driver's seat even when not playing good. we are the european champions and if we have to give ourselves a fair chances of defending it then we cant rely on sturridge n torres.

Do remember that this was Sturridge's first start all season. Don't be so ridiculous.

Mate, you did something really wrong. You have placed only 12 Chelsea Players and dived it by 14 (to get 19.9). You forgot Bertrand and Romeu.

now you should realise how fucking hard it is teaching Maths

Fair play to Danny in his interview, said he didn't feel sharp and needs more starts.

He said scoring in training is easy, miles different in real life.

I think a bit of game time and he will improve - he has the passing game, once a few wild shots have been unleashed :)

So give him a few games - he has all the parts, But can he stringbthemnall together.

I thought something was wrong, I even checked the sums twice to make sure I didn't make a typo. Turns out I was missing two players, thanks.

I didn't see yesterdays stupid game, just todays. Bit fucked up but great to watch. They seemed more used to their players like there was a bit more chemistry there but when we brought Hazard and Oscar on, it was only 1 way traffic. That Ramires goal will be remembered by me forever as one of my all time favourite Chelsea goals. What Hazard did there was pure genius and then how Rami took it. Stunning.

Was very impressed with Azpi. Yes, dodgy at times but that's expected. I like him. Has pace and can pass very well and looks pretty strong.

League Cup show on BBC1 now. I'd advise all to watch!!

i would have if he had shown anythin, somethin. sterling is 17 but really good. i remember kakuta's first match as a sub after the big transfer battle and it showed, i remember josh playing under carlo and he was good enough. but piazon was poor. even his damn workrate was poor.

shown something, like a couple of goals to prove he is truly the next kaka?

meh.